=== Nike Air Max 1 x Patta QS PICS ===

From the looks of it the materials are killing it. Never really seen corduroy on a shoe let alone a pair of Air Maxes.

damn... the courdoroy material looks really nice... i just really want the purple ones... have the cords started popping up in nyc?

anybody have pics of the purples with someone wearing them....need pics of people wearing them before i cop....
nerd.gif

Can anyone post the style # of the newest / multi-colored courdoroy Pattas?

don't even know what to call the CW, but I like em. LOL.

Originally Posted by tak

I hear that blue pair calling me, Andrew, & Justin LOL

No Doubt!!!

If anyone could post the style # that would be a HUGE help!! Thanks.

Dude who posted the pix of em in-store, where you at???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DAtRENDSETTA843

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i will be picking these up at my local shop they're supposed to get them tomorrow! still wish those purple ones would drop here too those are effin' tuff..FNHead nice pics quality looks great hopefully that midsole will hold up

not sure if there's a thread for the burgundy's but these in my eyes take the cake although it comes off as a Parra colorway this one was def executed well i need these too!
pattaxnike-air0max01-1.jpg

More info on these..
These are the RIDICULOUS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone got any info?

If those burgundy's are dropping in the US, I'm holding off on the other pairs...well, with the exception of the purple's, of course.

Maroons are Parra release most likely for fam only. What's the deal on the greens? No where in Philly has heard anything

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^All you have to do is go back a page and there is a pic with the number clearly visible.

those are for the purple denim ones i thought

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^All you have to do is go back a page and there is a pic with the number clearly visible.

Wrong shoe. I asked for the style # of the blue / green / courdoroy colorway.

Anyone?

Wow, those greens are so ridiculously sick! The purps are cool too. Pass on the blue's tho. If the toebox was a lighter color, like grey or white, theywould tight tho.

Back
Top Bottom