Nike Air Max 180

310055141r.jpg

Anyone have any info on these? I know they were released a while ago but anyone know anything else?

Search around... there should be a few threads on these... Ultramarine Air Max 180...

gets dirty very easily unfortunatly... seen em on ebay for around $70...

those are still at the nike outlet by my house. What size do u wear? I might be able to get u a pair.

yeah man they need to release some other colors in these too. i got the ultramarines and i doubt they ever release anytime soon. they didnt sell. i got someall browns and some all blacks. this shoe is way underrated

One of my favorite shoes of all time. Like SinnerP said, these bad boys are dirt magnets. Original released in 1991. Was retro'd in 2002, then again forthe History of Air event in 2005.

2daeycw.jpg

If anyone is loooking for theese I still think they have a few at the chicago niketown outlet store on south cottage grove I wanna say like 83rd and s. cottagegrove. just go to nike.con=m to get the number.

i got a while back for 39.00 at footlocker . it was on clearance....they fit great but get really really dirty easily......

I had some ultramarines. They were
pimp.gif
while i had them. Wore them to a barbecue the nextday and messed them up. Now they're my beaters
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If anyone is loooking for theese I still think they have a few at the chicago niketown outlet store on south cottage grove I wanna say like 83rd and s. cottage grove. just go to nike.con=m to get the number.
Just called then dont have them anymore.

Yeah I wear a size 12, there are a few on ebay but their asking for f*&^loads so I might keep lookin. I reckon these would look even sicker with adifferent pair of laces anyone agree?

Originally Posted by macd91

ultramarine og's with the larger air unit are mean!!!!!!!!!

yo no doubt...

anyone try Scotch-Guarding theirs? would that help?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

One of my favorite shoes of all time. Like SinnerP said, these bad boys are dirt magnets. Original released in 1991. Was retro'd in 2002, then again for the History of Air event in 2005.

Are you sure about 2002?

I thought the Ultramarines dropped as a quickstrike in late '04 or early '05 with the HOA release happening in 2006. I remember that there werealot of pissed collector who paid as much as $150 for the Ultramarine quickie's only to have them be a GR a year later.

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

One of my favorite shoes of all time. Like SinnerP said, these bad boys are dirt magnets. Original released in 1991. Was retro'd in 2002, then again for the History of Air event in 2005.

Are you sure about 2002?

I thought the Ultramarines dropped as a quickstrike in late '04 or early '05 with the HOA release happening in 2006. I remember that there were alot of pissed collector who paid as much as $150 for the Ultramarine quickie's only to have them be a GR a year later.

No I am not sure. I'd have to check my first retro pair. I know for sure it was either 02/03/04.....then the HOA. I know that much.

As for overpaying on that initial retro, I was one of those fools!

I own 2 pairs of 180's, easters and black/poison green. They are alright, not at the top of my "nike air" list

I have these, and they are absolutely filthy.

real nice shoe, I just wish you could wear it more than twice without it looking beat.

Shoe is super fresh. I have the easters (can still be found in outlets) the ultramarine's and the black metallic's as well. They fit real tight so youmay want to bump it up a half size. Before going the ebay route i would check all the outlets near you because no one got these. Only problem is that the airunit is made up of two pieces the sole or tread and the air bubble. On my black pair that *$* sepperated on me. and on the ultramarine's my pair came withmold in between the air unit and sole.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Shoe is super fresh. I have the easters (can still be found in outlets) the ultramarine's and the black metallic's as well. They fit real tight so you may want to bump it up a half size. Before going the ebay route i would check all the outlets near you because no one got these. Only problem is that the air unit is made up of two pieces the sole or tread and the air bubble. On my black pair that *$* sepperated on me. and on the ultramarine's my pair came with mold in between the air unit and sole.

i got my pair w/ the same molds too
ohwell.gif
. for sale btw pm me!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom