Nike Air Max 2016

I wish, so bad, that Nike would release a true red Air Max colorway. The bright Crimson are nice. But can't they mix it up a little???? Throw this Buckeye and Reds fan a bone! Ha!

I agree, seems they keep doing the same color ways from previous models etc they didn't even release a black and yellow 2015 release, I was really wanting one

excited for these! love the big air bubble, the swoosh on the toe box area, and it  just looks good on feet.  

does anyone know what the price will be?

20151119001422_original.jpg

Last edited:
Those blk/blue ones up there look nice! And yes, the painted air bags make em look bammer.

Last edited:
All in on these 
nthat.gif

My reflective Air Max 2015's have been great to me but they are close to being done after so many miles run on them.

Tired of Nike charging more for the same Airbag and materials every year. Miss them 2009 $160 days and when most of em end up getting to be on sale + the disco. Might cop the 2016s tho, been out of touch with the sigs every year since like 11 or 12 :lol:

Picked up the black pair at local Nike store this morning.  Surprisingly, these fit .5 bigger, IMO...

Nice. Going to have to cop the blue in a size 13 as soon as I can find 20% off. $150 is a reasonable ceiling for running shoes I'm going to put some miles on.

Yes. I personally would (did). Best bet is to try them on locally or buy both sizes online and return which ever doesn't fit.

Back
Top Bottom