Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

anybody know how shoetrends.com preorders work? do they charge you now or when they are shipped?

They charge you now...but in most cases, you get your shoes earlier then they're date thats posted.
Very legit business. I buy from them all the time.

If you're the type who buys shoes and don't mind not wearing them right away, shoetrends is perfect. Cheaper prices, signature delivery well worth the wait.

Originally Posted by nonofasho

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

anybody know how shoetrends.com preorders work? do they charge you now or when they are shipped?

They charge you now...but in most cases, you get your shoes earlier then they're date thats posted.
Very legit business. I buy from them all the time.

If you're the type who buys shoes and don't mind not wearing them right away, shoetrends is perfect. Cheaper prices, signature delivery well worth the wait.
thanks for the info. didn't want to put in on a debit card and forget why i'm missing $150+ two months later.

Neon colorway is to nice. Had them at the Niketown Denver but the 160 retail was just to much for me to spend.

I really like the violet pops, I wish they were a mens colorway, and the Chili's look cool too

It's funny how these 24/7's are better made than the 95's, and it's not like 95's are $90.

Finally tracked a pair down and ended up getting the red.  Really like the shoe. Very comfortable and good materials.  

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I really like the violet pops, I wish they were a mens colorway, and the Chili's look cool too

It's funny how these 24/7's are better made than the 95's, and it's not like 95's are $90.

If you want just buy em 1.5 size up, which will be your fit in womens sizes.

Damn. Just checked. They just sold out of the last size 12 (I wear an 11/11.5 in men's so those may not have fit anyways); smallest they have left is a size 9.

Originally Posted by nonofasho

will these be on eastbay? bout to use my gold club discount
Unfortunately, we do not have any information on any of the new Nike Air Max 24-7 shoes in our system yet.  I can not say for sure if we will or will not be getting any of these shoes in. 
frown.gif
  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ordered the Chilis from NTLV this morning. Chicago was out of bigger sizes, (12 and 13)

is it just me or do you need to go up .5 in these? maybe they just need to be broken in? I got my true size,but feel snug so i returned them. need some opinions before I pull the trigger on Neons (and then chilis)

I'm still on the fence on these. I think I really need to see them in person, before I decide.

Those neon green ones look dope. Seen them at Footlocker and I was impressed once I seen them in person. I wanna get them. How do they run though for sizes? True to size or what?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

is it just me or do you need to go up .5 in these? maybe they just need to be broken in? I got my true size,but feel snug so i returned them. need some opinions before I pull the trigger on Neons (and then chilis)

For me I got my normal size 11 and they fit perfectly

Originally Posted by hellakix

Those neon green ones look dope. Seen them at Footlocker and I was impressed once I seen them in person. I wanna get them. How do they run though for sizes? True to size or what?

Why don't some of you read, and it's not like you had to go back any pages

Copped yesterday at HOH in Dallas. I tried my normal size (11.5) and also a 12. They fit a little narrow like the AM97s but I ended up getting my normal size. They feel great and look
pimp.gif
in person

Back
Top Bottom