Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ Whoah, thanks EBR-Ray, just wanted to make sure. I wasn't expecting a EBR to response, but again thanks. Also, feel free to respond more not just questions aimed at EB.~
We try to answer anything we can, but we also have other projects on our plate that we have to do. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey have you guys seen the patent leather women's all volt colorway (actually the seems have a blueish green hue)?  It is at Footlocker and Footaction in NYC but they don't have sizes larger than 10, I need a 10.5 (and they said that they couldn't even order a larger size).  If anyone knows the sku or where I could order a larger size please share.
EBRR if you know anything please share.  Oh and this is my first post!  Been waiting forever to get approved.  

^Those were in an Eastbay hard copy catalog about 2 months ago but haven't seen them show up anywhere.

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

Hey have you guys seen the patent leather women's all volt colorway (actually the seems have a blueish green hue)?  It is at Footlocker and Footaction in NYC but they don't have sizes larger than 10, I need a 10.5 (and they said that they couldn't even order a larger size).  If anyone knows the sku or where I could order a larger size please share.
EBRR if you know anything please share.  Oh and this is my first post!  Been waiting forever to get approved.  

My footaction got these in a lil over a week ago. I copped our only 11. The voly colorway doesnt seem to be dropping everywhere be on the lookout for them at Higher tier footactions or footlockers

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

My footaction got these in a lil over a week ago. I copped our only 11. The voly colorway doesnt seem to be dropping everywhere be on the lookout for them at Higher tier footactions or footlockers
Interesting because FL told me they don't carry larger than a 10, maybe footaction could order me the shoe.  I'll give them a call.
thanks from a fellow volt head

edit 6/25

Grabbed a pair of 11's this morning at 125th footaction right before another dude came in looking for them.  Felt very lucky.

The part below the mesh is actually not all patent, only every other strip, the other strips are some other kind of synthetic with a matte finnish.  Also the patent strips have a metallic sparkle to them.

overall a very cool shoe.  To me a shoe like this is 1000 times more interesting than a more limited shoe like a blue lobster or heineken dunk that is just a different colorway of a 15 year old shoe.  I guess that's just because I'm on a futuristic kick though.

^yes. the smallest for Mens is size 7. These also come in Kids sizes for neons and chilis.

check NDC (nike.com)

A guy that I "know" says he called Eastbay and ordered them.

Originally Posted by oshee

A guy that I "know" says he called Eastbay and ordered them.
After checking our system, I saw that we do currently have the Nike Air Max 24/7 - Women's in Volt/Volt - Air Attack (97292733) in stock.  We hope to have these shoes on our website sometime in the next week.  Otherwise, you can order these shoes over the phone, if you do not want to wait for them to appear on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ordered that women's violet pop color.....can't wait to get em
pimp.gif

dope colorway. im eyeing those myself.
scooped the women's freshwater looking colorway this week.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Volts & Sport Reds.....copped!

Nice pick up. I copped the volts with no intention on getting the sport reds, because I already have the black/red 2009s. Well after I put the volts on foot I ended up ordering the sport reds up. $132 shipped from Eastbay didn't hurt either.

just picked these up for 112

hey i know its a jordan shirt but $%!+ it.. i found that shirt in my closet. it wlll do for now..

just picked these up for 112

hey i know its a jordan shirt but @@+! it.. i found that shirt in my closet. it wlll do for now..

Back
Top Bottom