Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

i think it is denim, cant really tell if it is or maybe some sort of canvis. these also have a translucent sole, icy , you can see the production
numbers on the thru the sole

YO! Those were at Footaction, Charlotte. It's like denim. The translucent sole is smoke. Pretty ill. DF!!!

i hope eastbay ships my black/silver's then if they're starting to show up in stores.....i'm impatient as hell for these.

Thanks for the pics Ant.

Can't wait till my joints get here now. Metallic silvers the only CW in need X2

Have you seen the glass blue or orange blaze? I saw them on Holiday papers, but there was no images! Colors sound hot.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

im just curious........... would it be a good idea to run in these?
It does have the sole of the am2009, but the materials used are more casual instead of performance.  I do not see why you could not run in them though.

COME ON EASTBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO! I was going to post a pic of the blk/purp joints. They got pony hair.

But apparently these aren't releasing 'til the 8th. All stores had to take them off the wall today.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by yankee1

Originally Posted by andfattoo

im just curious........... would it be a good idea to run in these?
It does have the sole of the am2009, but the materials used are more casual instead of performance.  I do not see why you could not run in them though.

yeah, not bad, but you could do better

Originally Posted by mjvc

Have you seen the glass blue or orange blaze? I saw them on Holiday papers, but there was no images! Colors sound hot.

Any pics or descriptions from guys who have seen them?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I was going to post a pic of the blk/purp joints. They got pony hair.

But apparently these aren't releasing 'til the 8th. All stores had to take them off the wall today.

DF!!!
Damn, there goes my idea of trying to get the clown-!$* FL employees to let me use the F&F on a pair of silver/volts.
eyes.gif

im really feelin the grey colorway. its a must cop for me, just not lookin forward to the price tag

Back
Top Bottom