Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

Today we have a look at two more upcoming colorways for the spring of 2010. The Nike Air Max 3, or the shoe formerly known as the "AirGarnett 3" will be returning next year in two color combos. Black and white, as well as a white, black and green, both of which feature the traditionalMax Air heel unit, and the Zoom Air in the forefoot.

So ... does this shoe still get love even though the Big Ticket isn't down with the swoosh anymore?
nerd.gif

air-max-3-garnett-2010-2.jpg

air-max-3-garnett-2010-3.jpg

nike-air-max-3-black-3.jpg

nike-air-max-3-black-4.jpg

nike-air-max-3-black-5.jpg

nike-air-max-3-black-6.jpg

Nice. Especially white/green/blk. I'm not so keep on the blk/grey/blk. Wht/blue/blk and blk/blue will be copped. It sucks that Tuned Air will not present.

On a sidenote, when Nike retros the Air Garnett 1 and 2,I hope they rename them the Air Max 1 and 2 respectively.

Wait... where's the White/Black/Blue colorway? Either way, I want them all. Even if it's outlet fodder, I still love them. I remember growing up and myparents bought me the lower end version of the shoe. It was just missing the air bubble.
frown.gif
But damned if I didn't want these. Good ole' Air Flight99's. I want the Garnett's though!!!

Still ball outdoors in my OG White/Blue CW. These should hit outlets in mass quanities like the ZF 95's, will pick them up when they do!!

Back
Top Bottom