Nike Air max 360 BB Low Basketball Thread VOL never too late right?

i have the reds (west all stars)

LOVE these! the color really pops in person, they are beautiful
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
very comfortable. havent hooped in them yet but i'll test them out soon on the court. my initial impression is that these would be great for quick players that are on their toes a lot.

i have the reds (west all stars)

LOVE these! the color really pops in person, they are beautiful
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
very comfortable. havent hooped in them yet but i'll test them out soon on the court. my initial impression is that these would be great for quick players that are on their toes a lot.

nice peaches up there, I tried these on the other day at HOH, they feel similair to bron 8's..

doubt I would ever ball in these tho.. very nice for casual use

nice peaches up there, I tried these on the other day at HOH, they feel similair to bron 8's..

doubt I would ever ball in these tho.. very nice for casual use

Originally Posted by kdotlove

I copped a pair of the White and Silver ones, which I plan to ball in.  I understand the concern of the performance related to these shoes, but is this really a legit issue?  I mean Rondo one of the premier PGs in the L wears them, and definitely plays at a higher level than I do  
tongue.gif

re: 
rondo11.jpg

The first time Rondo wore these –– see above.  The gripe that I (and most players) have with these shoes isn't the fact that they're a low (won't get into that debate), it's the max 360 unit being used without any ankle support.  IMO air max shouldn't be used on basketball lows; their combination of height and "give" (lack of responsiveness as opposed to zoom) make the shoe way too unstable.  The heel counter isn't the best either.  Regardless, everything depends on your playing style, so to each his own I guess...

Originally Posted by kdotlove

I copped a pair of the White and Silver ones, which I plan to ball in.  I understand the concern of the performance related to these shoes, but is this really a legit issue?  I mean Rondo one of the premier PGs in the L wears them, and definitely plays at a higher level than I do  
tongue.gif

re: 
rondo11.jpg

The first time Rondo wore these –– see above.  The gripe that I (and most players) have with these shoes isn't the fact that they're a low (won't get into that debate), it's the max 360 unit being used without any ankle support.  IMO air max shouldn't be used on basketball lows; their combination of height and "give" (lack of responsiveness as opposed to zoom) make the shoe way too unstable.  The heel counter isn't the best either.  Regardless, everything depends on your playing style, so to each his own I guess...

anyone hoop in these yet? wondering if i need to switch out my lbj vii low's for these? as a lot of folks have mentioned...these shoes look like they should be cousins...hahaha

anyone hoop in these yet? wondering if i need to switch out my lbj vii low's for these? as a lot of folks have mentioned...these shoes look like they should be cousins...hahaha

Back
Top Bottom