Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

^yours will probably get cancelled...I JUST got cancellation this morning....but theyre shipping Olympic 7s to me which I orders literally 2-3 days after AM90s :smh: :smh:

thanks Joe for the assist on these, damn Jay Sorry to hear that man.

joe-tropical storms ruining my fun man

just got mine in!  they fit a little better than the volt am90 hyperfuse's i got last summer.  definitely picking up another pair on the 25th!  might pick up the wine/infrareds, the platinum/dynamic blue, and the LAF'S then the volt am97 hyperfuse.  then i'll call it quits for nsw for the summer.

How would you describe the fit? A little roomier than a regular AM90?

As I assumed, Finishline DOES have the Livestrongs priced WRONG

Retail on the box is $120...theyre charging $105..and theres a $20 coupon out there...$85 shipped ftw :pimp: :pimp:

Livestrong look a lot better than the initial pics, tongue is Livestrong badged not Nike AIr Hyperfuse. I will look to pic up (Pics from eBay)

Anyone know if the stealth orange color way is still available ? Prefably somewhere in NYC

I'm diggin all the hyperfuse's, extremely comfortable if you haven't tried them out. Can't wait for this colorway

Yea hyperfuses are awesome , they feel lighter and more durable comfortable than OG 90s and I have both, no matter how much you walk or run they still keep the same DS shape :smokin I tried on the 96 blue volt maxes today at finish line and they look pimp

So is the consensus to go up a half size on these? I felt the 2010 release was a little snug, so I'm wondering if I should order a 10 instead of my usual 9.5. My Air Max 1 HF fit great in a 9.5 for reference.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom