Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Anybody know where RMK ships from and how long they usually take to deliver to the west coast?

^^ They're in Asia.. Hong Kong I think specifically.

As far as time frame I couldn't tell you and it varies for all things coming into the states.

Depends on Customs really and how long it takes to get through.

Anybody know where RMK ships from and how long they usually take to deliver to the west coast?
They ship fast based on my experience I get them faster than if i order from ndc. Dont know if it has anything to do with the crazy shipping costs they charge. Im also in the west coast so that may also be a factor.

I have two pairs coming from FNL so I didn't even try to order them on FNL's site this morning. Sounds like the release went as expected. Congrats to those that were able to get through either online or through the stock locate. Going to wear these in regular rotation, along with my Roshe to the gym.
fast using which shipping option? regular parcel or express?

They ship fast based on my experience I get them faster than if i order from ndc. Dont know if it has anything to do with the crazy shipping costs they charge. Im also in the west coast so that may also be a factor.
which option did you use? regular int parcel or int express?

My order from FNL is already on the UPS truck for delivery. Wow. That's some good *** shipping. #impressed

my FNL order shipped also :pimp:
that pair is going to friend :pimp:

probably getting more sizes in today...just waiting on that phone call :pimp:

Last edited:
Fixed.

I did the same--got through for a size 11 w/ the $20 off coupon.  $113 shipped.  

I also fully expect it to be canceled.  :lol:   Back in the Jordan buying days, FNL was a nightmare when it came to that.  

Also, SMH at no 11.5 even being available.  I kinda expected it though.  

Got my shipping confirmation email. Hope UPS doesn't lose my package again.

After getting my first pair from overseas and having it not fit. Then losing money on it on ebay to get rid of it. I finally re-ordered my correct size off ebay last night for 220.00. So with my 40 dollar L on my first pair I got about 260 in these dang things lol. Oh well at least I got em.

UnDS my pair today, they feel great and much lighter than the regular AM90

Got my pair in from FNL today and I gotta say these run TTS for me. They may be a touch on the narrow side but lengthwise, they're definitely true. If I went up a half size like I usually do for 90s, I'd be swimming in them. Plus once they're broken in they'll fit even better.

Glad I was able to get a pair though. Definitely a nice twist on a classic sneaker.

if my friend in hong kong can't find any, then ill just rmk it. the more feedback i see from this thread, the more i want a pair. everybody has some positive reviews

Man I wanted a pair so bad I still have my hoa pair from 05 and a pair from 2010 but these were just so limited here in Houston only one store I know got em and they only got like max 10 pairs

Yea mine came in the mail yesterday and I broke them out today. I knew I was going to love these having a pair of hyperfuse AM90's already but god they look good on feet. The infrared looks amazing in the sunlight. Happy with my purchase.

Just put an order in. Upset I had to pay a bit more for a pair, but I'm glad I finally got them. AM90 Infrareds are in my Top 3, so these were a must cop. Now for the Laser Blues (hopefully). 

is there a place with better prices than rmkstore for these? unfortunately they sold out of my size on there.

is there a place with better prices than rmkstore for these? unfortunately they sold out of my size on there.
Not that I could find. Seemed like RMK was the only store that still had them in stock and for $80 less than what eBay was charging.

pretty sure they will be restocked .... if finishline got them, im sure there is not a shortage of them

2nd pair came in from NDC today and I can't wait to do what I do with every other pair of Infrared's I've had...beat them into the ground and enjoy every moment of it.

Back
Top Bottom