Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Cancelled my order as well.  My boy is heated.
laugh.gif

They cancel an order I wanted, yet they ship out an order I cancelled right away (Black Cement IVs).  Such a backwards company lol.

Last edited:
Cancelled my order as well.  My boy is heated.
laugh.gif

They cancel an order I wanted, yet they ship out an order I cancelled right away (Black Cement IVs).  Such a backwards company lol.
Anyway we can get some coupon out of this? lol
Not with those amateurs lol.  FNL is a joke.  I have to wait up to 45 days for them to resend the reward that I used on this order.  Rep I dealt with had a nasty attitude too, just wanted to get off the phone before I lost my cool.  Offered to apply it to a phone order, but pretty much everything I want to use it on is in store.  Would've been nice to cop an Under Armour hoody for 20 something.

Not with those amateurs lol.  FNL is a joke.  I have to wait up to 45 days for them to resend the reward that I used on this order.  Rep I dealt with had a nasty attitude too, just wanted to get off the phone before I lost my cool.  Offered to apply it to a phone order, but pretty much everything I want to use it on is in store.  Would've been nice to cop an Under Armour hoody for 20 something.
I feel you, I was using the 120 to get me to 200 so I could use the WC rewards on any of the copious heat coming out. Kinda did feel too good to be true, the restock lasting that long. 

Size 9.5 is showing went all through check out hit submit order and it.said unaible to process order.

I'm assuming there was only one or two pairs available when they restocked.

if so, then my order should go through. still no cancellation yet for me though.

don't really care honestly, but i did use two of my WC coupons on the two pairs, so hopefully they would re-compensate me on those if they were to be cancelled.

if so, then my order should go through. still no cancellation yet for me though.
don't really care honestly, but i did use two of my WC coupons on the two pairs, so hopefully they would re-compensate me on those if they were to be cancelled.
You cop two pairs? I only ordered one. No WC coupons or anything. Still no order cancellation.

You cop two pairs? I only ordered one. No WC coupons or anything. Still no order cancellation.

yeah, separate orders though. i also got 7% cashback on each pair from mr. rebates that went through also to make it $93 shipped/ea.

if they cancel, i'll just order another pair of livestrongs instead i guess.

I'm assuming there was only one or two pairs available when they restocked.

Hopefully they don't cancel yours.  If they do, be prepared to wait up to 45 days for them to resend those rewards.  Hack company.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out? I sold my pair of sz 10's on ebay because they were too after I bought my size 11s. I sent the shoes and today I get this message

You said that these shoes are 100% legit they r not the real hyperfuse infrared have a different insole with the number 04:03 in em so u can see before u place your foot into em u might have a receipt for the shoes but u probably kept the real ones before I go through further steps I would like to have my money back please

I know the shoes are 100% legit because I bought them from Niketown, isn't the 4:03 only on special edition ones? I'm going to refund him if I can't get him to realize they're legit because I don't want him leaving bad review.

If anyone knows the specific special ones that have the 4:03 it would help me in a potential case. My pair only has the regular nike air, and I assume most do.

EDIT: Just found out only the crooked tongues BBQ version had that correct?

EDIT 2: He realized they were legit, cool guy in the end.

Last edited:
These shoes are on my radar and im on the hunt for them for a decent price. I cant understand for the life of me how and why i slept and never seen the beauty in these before. 
mean.gif

These shoes are on my radar and im on the hunt for them for a decent price. I cant understand for the life of me how and why i slept and never seen the beauty in these before. 
mean.gif
don't feel too bad, they sold out in seconds and you might not have been able to get them anyway

don't feel too bad, they sold out in seconds and you might not have been able to get them anyway
Yup. I was all-out gunning for these when they released and I couldn't get my hands on them. Had to pay about $50 over retail shipped from Hong Kong for a pair.

slightly upset that they cancelled

then slight upset again that the livestrong hyperfuses are there but not in my size....

....went with the hyperfuse 1s just cause, lol

slightly upset that they cancelled

then slight upset again that the livestrong hyperfuses are there but not in my size....

....went with the hyperfuse 1s just cause, lol
Didn't know they had the AM1 Hyperfuses on there. Looking now.

Last edited:
one of my orders got shipped (supposedly). e-mail says to click on the tracking number, but there's nothing there. order history on their site says it's still processing, so i'm kinda here scratching my head lol.

The new site is crap.  At first I was like woah, decent visually, but as I've come to learn from being in this field, user experience is king.

The new site is crap.  At first I was like woah, decent visually, but as I've come to learn from being in this field, user experience is king.
It seems like the only issue is with stock. This has occurred on the Infrared Hyperfuses, AM1 Hyperfuses, Raptors 7, Bred 4, and those Concord 11 they put up. I like the design of the site and all, but there's definitely a few kinks that need to be worked out.

I have an 11.5 in the AM 1s that will be here tomorrow. Will post pics.. These were on the site on thanksgiving day

Back
Top Bottom