Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

^^^Urban Industry most sizes are gone from there tho.

on natterjack as well, sizes are goin quick

Last edited:
^^^Urban Industry most sizes are gone from there tho.
on natterjack as well, sizes are goin quick

Natterjacks still showing pairs. Comes out to about $182 shipped I believe. Also could try Offspring. I already got my pair earlier so for those still copping, good luck. SNS another option at 5am PST.

grabbed a couple from Size? for about 168 shipped... random looked at FB on my phone while at work and saw they posted they were up. Missed on my size grabbing for friends... oh well :smh:

I managed to cop two pairs so im pretty happy since I never have time for these releases.

SNS sold within a min. Had a size 10 in my cart but figured I just need one of these. I have a feeling these will eventually come to the states

Ordered my pair and friends pair last night off a eu site....roughly $135 each

offspring.co.uk is showing FSR but no half sizes... remember 2 things...
1.sizes are in UK
2. email them with your order # to get your 20% VAT deducted

Ordered my pair and friends pair last night off a eu site....roughly $135 each
offspring.co.uk is showing FSR but no half sizes... remember 2 things...
1.sizes are in UK
2. email them with your order # to get your 20% VAT deducted

Which site was that? I only got through on Hanon because WG and CT we're crashing on me. Came out to about $153

My order from CT has already shipped! Super excited to get these. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop

Congrats to those gettin their sizes!

As for the 20th Anniversary Retro of the Air Max 90 Infrared, it of course landed on the 20th Ann'y = 2010. Folks sayin they dropped in 2011??? WTH? Just cuz they hit outlets or got marked down certain places that year doesn't mean that was the year of release. I scored mine last summer (2011) at HOH Seattle, as it was the last size there and happened to be my size. $70 out the door, no tax. Quite the find on my lil vacay.

Some folks have such a short term memory tho... gonna run around sayin Varsity Red VIs dropped in '09 & Cool Grey XIs hit in 2011
roll.gif

smh ...........  REALLY wanted these, so woke up early to cop from SNS............. got my order in within a minute of thme going live.  Now, just got cancellation email.
mad.gif

Got mine for 204 shipped thru RMK store , had no choice but these are durable as hell since I own other 90s hyperfuse and they refuse to deform or crease so it's worth it

Man, sucks hearing about all these cancellations. The only problem with online purchases is you're never safe until you get that shipping confirmation or even having the actual shoes in hand.

Anyone ever order from Hanon shop before know if they send out a shipping confirmation email? When I check my order status on their website, it says processed but that's it. Thanks

Hanon will send you an email saying that your order has been despatched. They use Parcelforce (which is an arm of the Royal Mail) the email you get will have a link to parceforce.com which you can copy and use on USPS once it leaves the UK to track in the US.

Back
Top Bottom