Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Struck out as well.

Anybody know where I can get these in store in the DC/MD area?

BTW, to whoever did that stock locate at FNL, can you elaborate?

Thanks.

Yeah, how could anyone have such a hard time with a shoe that sold out in seconds?  :lol:

Kids these days.  

well nikestore put up the tweet saying they were sold out 5 minutes after the link was put up so I don't understand what you mean by seconds... I assume that you strike out regularly on NDC? :lol:

cause straight up if you missed out on these, don't expect to get anything releasing this year.

Now I need to try to find a size 13 somewhere, I have no idea where.
I'm nowhere near a store that would have them, online was my only hope.

This is so F** crazy.  You know a lot of these shoes were bought up by resellers on NDC.  So damn frustrating for us heads who just wanted a pair to rock.     

Yeah, how could anyone have such a hard time with a shoe that sold out in seconds?  
laugh.gif

Kids these days.  
well nikestore put up the tweet saying they were sold out 5 minutes after the link was put up so I don't understand what you mean by seconds... I assume that you strike out regularly on NDC?
laugh.gif

cause straight up if you missed out on these, don't expect to get anything releasing this year.
Now you're just trolling.  

Go back to I$$.  

Wow, just woke up to find out this release on NDC was just as bad as any jordan or limited release. I'm glad I was lucky enough to cop from the euro release about a month ago. Paid just a little more though. For those that are still looking and have a niketown near your, you can try there.

Lol I see I didn't miss much forgetting about the 8am drop...I'll try and stock locate today.  Otherwise...onto the next.

Now you're just trolling.  

Go back to I$$.  

I'm just saying bro, if you didn't get through for these, the breds coming out in a couple of months won't be any easier. Just take the L for this one, learn from you mistakes, and move on :D

But seriously though I think it was pretty messed up that they didn't put a size 13 up, they should've at least told us in advance

I'm just saying bro, if you didn't get through for these, the breds coming out in a couple of months won't be any easier. Just take the L for this one, learn from you mistakes, and move on :D
But seriously though I think it was pretty messed up that they didn't put a size 13 up, they should've at least told us in advance

It'll be easier. They'll mass produce the breds, these were QS. I waited for the Twitter link and literally clicked once it popped up and BOOM, sold out. Really though? :x

Oh, ok....well can you tell us your method of scoring?  

Was it the entering the wrong Paypal password twice?  I didn't do that--maybe that was my mistake and that's why I couldn't get a pair.  

It'll be easier. They'll mass produce the breds, these were QS. I waited for the Twitter link and literally clicked once it popped up and BOOM, sold out. Really though? :x

I dont think it will be easy on NDC for the breds.. Although they will be mass produced it will be 100 times more people that want them.

Last edited:
I could have gotten the Livestrong Air Max 90 Hyperfuse for $75 shipped (taxes included) at FNL by stacking a $20 WC rewards and $15 off $75 coupon Finishline sent me after I bought my Jordan GMP this past weekend. For some reason, it only works on the mobile site and not on the regular site. Even at that price, I still couldn't pull the trigger. I've been buying too many shoes lately so I'm trying to show some restraint. I'd rather save that $75 and try for the Infrared this weekend. The only $15 off code I've seen available required a $90+ purchase so if anyone want to use it, go for it. Not sure if it's a one time use or multiple use code. 111BUHT8XSX.

^^ My man, thanks for the code! Woke up late for the Infrareds, so I went with the Livestrong's.

well nikestore put up the tweet saying they were sold out 5 minutes after the link was put up so I don't understand what you mean by seconds... I assume that you strike out regularly on NDC? :lol:

You realize once they are "added to cart" Nike holds them for you allowing you time to checkout. All pairs were in people's carts within 30 seconds, but Nikestore doesnt say they are sold out until everyone has fully checked out. You're way off in thinking they were available on the site for 5 mins. They were gone within seconds, that 5 mins is how long it took everyone to enter payment info and checkout

damn how did anyone have such a hard time for this? I woke up at like 4:58, got on twitter, clicked on the link when it came out and actually put the wrong password twice for my paypal and I still got through. huh :rolleyes

And it doesn't matter that you had to put PayPal password twice since the new Nike checkout holds them in your cart did you until you checkout

Back
Top Bottom