Nike Air Max 90 Infrared Soldier? [Picture Included]

Retro infareds with the mesh toebox are re-releasing in July. I'm just going to stick with those.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

They're great, they serve a purpose, release them immediately....I'll get them and beat them to the ground.

Modzz- You're a Infrared Savage....
laugh.gif
  I probably wouldn't mind a pair or two either
nerd.gif

These are due for release in the U.K on the 20th JUNE which i found out from urban industry

This is the one you and half the Nike Buying heads around the world have been waiting for, the reissue of the Nike AM90 Infrared. Due to drop to us on or around the 20th June 2010. Please add your email on the size require and we'll email as soon as it arrives with us, OR, if we go to Pre-order before they arrive you will also be notified.

just check this link for more info....

http://www.urbanindustry....t.asp?func=show&id=11428

Originally Posted by TheTaffy

These are due for release in the U.K on the 20th JUNE which i found out from urban industry

This is the one you and half the Nike Buying heads around the world have been waiting for, the reissue of the Nike AM90 Infrared. Due to drop to us on or around the 20th June 2010. Please add your email on the size require and we'll email as soon as it arrives with us, OR, if we go to Pre-order before they arrive you will also be notified.

just check this link for more info....

http://www.urbanindustry....t.asp?func=show&id=11428
Infra Soldiers & Infra 90s ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

honestly i LOVE mesh toe boxes, i LOVE perf toe boxes, i'm NOT too big of a fan of leather toe boxes....kinda why i dont wear my atmos 1s that much really.....

SIZE 12??? Let me cop them off you
grin.gif

Taffy, they look like infrareds to me, not infrared soldier.

You just peoples hopes up, please confirm....

To clear some air. The shoes on the pic from the first page are not releasing. If you follow the link it's to the materials from the Nike Sportswear Launch in 2008!! The image is a PS of what the Air Max 90 Infrared Ostrich Premium should look like at the earlier stage. We all now know how they came out. They dropped in summer 08 along with AM90 Infra QS. Old news

Paix
c.

those are nice, gotta see more pics and see them in person to really make a judgement.

Back
Top Bottom