Nike Air Max 90 'infravolt', yeah I named it...

I'll wait until i can purchase these for $50-$75.

Only AM90 I will go all out for is the Infared. 5+ EASY! Nothing else.

PO

Just picked up mine from FL... super comfy and look awesome. Love this shoe already. Sure classic in a few years

got my pair in today from deadstockshoes for $70 im satisfied
1220vhf.jpg

GOT MINE FROM FOOTLOCKER TODAY ALSO USING THE $25 BIRTHDAY COUPON..$75 OUT THE DOOR,CANT BEAT THAT

Nice pic, these are too clean. Can't wait til the sun comes out in NY and I can throw on my shorts with these!
Also, I went a 1/2 size up on these like I do with most Running shoes, and they are perfect. When I bought my size with the Infrareds, it killed my arches.

How's the quality on these? I know the latest infrareds that dropped last year or whatever were absolute garbage. The midsole paint chipped after 5 wears and the liner on the back tore...

Please tell me these are good quality because it definitely is a dope colorway..

These are straight fire. Have they hit the sales rack yet? im curious cause im feeling the 3 colorways that came out with the same style.

Nike did a good job bring back the color scheme but whats up with the suede it, reminds me of a 35yr old man with bald patches on his head (The suede is not consistent). FIX NIKE IF YOUR AN Under COVER NT'er

Back
Top Bottom