Nike Air Max 90- London JD Sports Exclusive

Just got a pair on the restock through JD. 160 shipped to us was steep but I like them enough.

Didn't realize how fast JD Sports ships to Cali! Anyways here they are.. The red is darker than what I expected but pretty nice in person!
Don't mind my instagram tag haha

Wow, those are clean. Those clear soles though....enjoy them before the inevitable happens!

Coolgrey81 - Did they send you a tracking number? How long did it take for them to arrive after you placed the order? Thanks.

@superblyTRIFE : thanks! I'll be giving these a little extra tlc along with all my other clear sole sneaks..

@jkjordan : I ordered them on the 10th; they came in earlier today(the 16th). No tracking number email.. just showed up on my doorstep

There is also 2 AM95s in this London pack. They should be on the website too I would assume, I haven't checked myself.

Got a sz 10, fit too big, I need a 9.5 but the site is sold out. :smh:

It's more of a red but the quality is excellent overall, better than the GR crap we get.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to sell my size 10 and hope to find a sz 9.5 on eBay or something, they sold out in my size :x

Here is my pair. Love how these look. I thought the red would be more like infrared, but it's more a darker red.

Back
Top Bottom