Nike Air Max 90 X KAWS (Samples)

Another Collab with KAWS

I like these....hopefully they won't be friends and family only.
laugh.gif

Via NSB.Org

think these were posted awhile ago already?

either way... they're not very nice. and worth a lot less than whatever asking price is put up for both these and the af1s.

Could have been great. But I cannot stand that stitching by the toe on all KAWS sneakers.

I don't give a @+$+ who KAWS is, that ##@+ looks weak every time.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Could have been great. But I cannot stand that stitching by the toe on all KAWS sneakers.

who is he or she? Kaws i dont know......

i think with a lace swap to some all white laces, they could be very nice. if these are going to be some tier 0 presidential cabinet only type of release thenthey can keep 'em!

$1300 for these? dude needs to be assassinated for trying to flip those for that price.
laugh.gif

these would of actually looked ALOT better in black, but thats my opinion.
other than that, i dont like it at all.

I'm sick and tired of Nike collabs with obscure graffiti artist/pottery maker/ballerinas/overhyped and undeserving celebs with weak design skills. Idon't give a rip about Kaws, Haze, Dr. Spock, or Dr. Seuss. Just give me Nike ID with an unlimited color and material palette at a decent price and eff therest. As for the Kaws AM 90 and AF1:
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

these are really a big let down.... i have other kaws bapes and they show a little bit more ingenuity but these are just boring and terrible by all means. Iwouldnt buy these on the 50% even

Very simple but I hate the laces (yeah I know they can be changed). There okay though, nothing to fein for

anDown Goes Frasier wrote:
illphillip wrote:

who is he or she? Kaws i dont know......
He's a BK-based artist who usually produces some great work. Easily noticed by his signature "XX" markings. Has his own brand.Original Fake ring a bell?

These are not that special, though, as much as I like Kaws. Like stated, if they are gonna be uber limited, they can keep them! Would have looked 1000 x'sbetter in black, though, IMO. These look too feminine.

I couldn't pull that colorway off...too bright for my tastes. Good luck to all that are interested though...you'll probably need it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom