Nike Air Max 95 – Penny Edition – June 2010

The Pennys look almost exactly the same as the Blue Ribbons from a few years back:
max95_blk_blue_gry_5.jpg

In the new XXL magazine there are some black and white pics of Gucci Mane and it looks like he has these on. I cant make out the colors but there are stripes on the tongue on his like these.

Originally Posted by ponson02

In the new XXL magazine there are some black and white pics of Gucci Mane and it looks like he has these on. I cant make out the colors but there are stripes on the tongue on his like these.

gucci had these on.

as for these penny air maxes, had they been tattooed with a penny logo ANYWHERE on da sneaker besides da insole i would've copped these....

^^^^^^^^^^
Oh ok.  I wasn't sure because I didn't think Gucci wore a sample size and the pics. were in blk and white

Originally Posted by ponson02

^^^^^^^^^^
Oh ok.  I wasn't sure because I didn't think Gucci wore a sample size and the pics. were in blk and white
well da entire pic was monochromatic, but you can tell by da color blocking it was da black and red ones.

Would have preferred the air bubbles to be clear, but they aint droppin' anyhow so what does it matter.

Why doesn't Nike just swap the blue royal color with varsity red and call them Air Max 95 Jordan Edition? Nike's trying too hard. SMH

Back
Top Bottom