NIKE AIR MAX 95 SOLAR RED AM95s

nike really does know how to squeeze every penny out of a classic, don't they??
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

for those of you who have them , is the red the same as the infra red air max 90s ? or they look hot pink in person ? wich i hope not lol

I don't think they look hot pink at all but thats me, in some direct sunlight they are bright as hell.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

for those of you who have them , is the red the same as the infra red air max 90s ? or they look hot pink in person ? wich i hope not lol

I don't think they look hot pink at all but thats me, in some direct sunlight they are bright as hell.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

It's funny how the current AM95 look like fake AM95 from 5-10 years ago. Where the dark grey gradient meets (or actually doesn't meet) the toe by the midsole, the way the lace straps are skewed, the overall shape, etc. And they're nowhere near as comfortable as they used to be...what's the difference at this point other than $100?

Agreed. The craftsmanship and quality on these look awful, as does almost every other recent 95 retro.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

It's funny how the current AM95 look like fake AM95 from 5-10 years ago. Where the dark grey gradient meets (or actually doesn't meet) the toe by the midsole, the way the lace straps are skewed, the overall shape, etc. And they're nowhere near as comfortable as they used to be...what's the difference at this point other than $100?

Agreed. The craftsmanship and quality on these look awful, as does almost every other recent 95 retro.

i wonder if these solar 95s would look better in person if you make them in nike id site with dark grey toe suede instead of black toes from retail.

i wonder if these solar 95s would look better in person if you make them in nike id site with dark grey toe suede instead of black toes from retail.

Saw these at Finish Line a few days ago and heard that Nike is jacking up prices of AM95's to $160 in the near future. These are way lighter than Infrared, almost pink like some Agassi Tech Challeneges.

Back
Top Bottom