Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

nike-air-max-98-phantom-gold-ah6799-003-6.jpg

Womens colorway

Just picked up Sprites from Lapstone and Hammer for $122 shipped. First pair of AM98s. Think they still have a few sizes left. Use code LH30. :pimp:

I’m trying to find a Supreme Snakeskin 98 in 11-11.5. Seems like StockX or Goat is my only option.

Does anyone own the Supreme 98 and can tell me how they fit? I’m an 11.5 in AM97 and want to be sure I get the right size since I’m paying resale.
I have the Supreme pair and find them the same as the 2018 98s. But I also wear size 10 in everything Nike without any problems.

Seems like everyone is paying resale for the gundams sucks to see we didn’t get a restock yet if we’re even getting one at all

Sigh, grabbing a pair of these was such a rollercoaster. I remember I was hesitant to purchase 2-3 days before release @ around 240 DS, I was hoping that after the release prices would drop, well that wasn't the case. Hoped to wait wait it out but prices just got worse :angry: finally found my size vnds for a decent price.

Are there that many fakes of Gundams out there?

I've seen quite a few floating around ebay.

where can I pick up some round silver/grey laces to match the supreme am98 snakeskin grey? Surprisingly harder than I thought to find. Thanks

Sigh, grabbing a pair of these was such a rollercoaster. I remember I was hesitant to purchase 2-3 days before release @ around 240 DS, I was hoping that after the release prices would drop, well that wasn't the case. Hoped to wait wait it out but prices just got worse :angry: finally found my size vnds for a decent price.

I've seen quite a few floating around ebay.
Me and you both it definitely sucks for the actual fans of the shoe

anyone got any imput on the pair I posted above? can get more pictures if needed. any help would be much appreciated!

Right! I need a pair of those

Yeah that's my favourite AM98 CW. Almost skipped Gundams back in February to wait for a potential Team Orange release. Luckily I bought the Gundams as I suspected there wasn't going to be a Team Orange release as Nike already released them just a few years ago.

Yeah that's my favourite AM98 CW. Almost skipped Gundams back in February to wait for a potential Team Orange release. Luckily I bought the Gundams as I suspected there wasn't going to be a Team Orange release as Nike already released them just a few years ago.
Can’t necessarily say that they also released the tour yellows a couple years back but they retroed those

Back
Top Bottom