Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

DE8BBFB3-9E2B-4CB7-93ED-549C3BFC7979.jpeg
Just arrived , scored with these , sz 12 NDS $107 off eBay

For those of you who may still be looking for the Wild West 98's, they're available at Shiekh Lakewood, CA (So Cal). I bought a size 9 from there today and they still have more left.

There's no point in being nasty to each other. If no one wants to help that's fine, but people who make an effort to be negative are just sad. Especially about something as useful as sizing info.

I personally go TTS on 98s, but I have narrow feet. I could easily fit a half size up too (if they made a 14.5).

been checking me out a couple pairs. how do these fit.

Not to muddy the waters, but part of why I love 98s is how they fit my feet. I wear a 12 in Jordans (1s, 3, 4s, 10s), a 12.5 or 13 in Air Max 1, 95, or 97s, and I can comfortably wear a size 12, 12.5 or 13 in 98s (variation in sock thickness easily compensates for any difference for me). I feel that they're maybe a bit wider than other Air Max, which allows for flexibility. Plus, they're a little bulkier than most other Air Max, so they don't look as long/pointy if availability requires you to size up.

Nice so these will be a GR in men’s sizes

Finish Line app is showing a 04/13 release and a $200 price tag. Was the retail price really $200?

(app is also showing 4/18 for the "All Star" 98 with a $160 price tag)

Finish Line app is showing a 04/13 release and a $200 price tag. Was the retail price really $200?

(app is also showing 4/18 for the "All Star" 98 with a $160 price tag)
I paid $155 for kids

I wear a 13 in most jordans and Nike, if I cop a 14 of the 98 and wear thicc socks and insole think I'd be ok?

Back
Top Bottom