Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Sorry I've been gone awhile guys, usually go check this at work but working at home has been a lot different the last few months.

What's up with no new men's 98's this year? The US has gotten exactly 1 men's colorway for all of 2020. I fear that Nike is killing off the 98 retro, so sad. Only women's colorways being made now...

Waiting on these to launch...

nike-air-max-98-CJ0634-100-0.jpg

The tongue isn't tearaway, right?

There is a tearaway piece on the tongue, just cant really see it with this angle

Sorry I've been gone awhile guys, usually go check this at work but working at home has been a lot different the last few months.

What's up with no new men's 98's this year? The US has gotten exactly 1 men's colorway for all of 2020. I fear that Nike is killing off the 98 retro, so sad. Only women's colorways being made now...
Hopefully after things get back somewhat normal, more colorways will release.

You're right on the money. Right now all I can do is look at women's colorways and try to choose the ones that's less feminine smh

They went in for 2019... women had the doper colorways though

You're right on the money. Right now all I can do is look at women's colorways and try to choose the ones that's less feminine smh

I'd buy all the women's colorways if they made a 13.5 or 14 womens. Don't matter the color, the design is so good it looks good to me with anything.

Back
Top Bottom