Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

out of all the older colorways, i think i’ve always liked the grey/blue and grey/red the best. i think they were FL or FA exclusives.

Yeah Im curious about this. I have a pair of Supreme 98s and they fit nice TTS but I found a thrifted pair of 98s they are .5 up and fit right.... also I go .5 up on 97s lol. So... I hope TTS fits on this 2018 release
I’ve been hearing 50/50 some say go a .5 up others saying they alil roomier knowing my luck I go tts they be too small so ima go .5 up

In terms of comfort, how do they feel? I found the 97's too stiff and somewhat a little clunky. Hoping these aren't like that
Probably going to be the same.
I remember seeing the Michigan colorway at the outlet near me for $49 with an extra 20% off a couple years ago. I should've bought all of them
Yup I would take chances to cop Michigans on discount this year!
Gundams, limit or not, straight pass.
Hope these arent a QS. Nike is all about the hype train, the past few years. Let everyone get the shoes they want. Kill resell!!
That’s right! Kill the resellers too!
They don’t deserve to live!

9DDB00FC-A3F4-42E7-808D-83989930469A.jpeg
Retro or not, this is what I want for 98s.
Blue could be interchanged with Teal.

Same I am trying to get a black one, anthracite and all these kind of colorways then I do have to try to stay reasonnable...But as its design is dope, do not know if I'll succeed^^

Back
Top Bottom