Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Story Time:

Won the END Raffle for UK98. Box clearly said 9.5. One shoe is US9.5 and the other is US8.5. My question is....who is responsible for this mistake...END or Nike and what kind of deal can I pull out of Nike if it is their fault? I’m hoping I can get a early release pass or guarantee on 97 Sean’s in March. Or am I pushing it? Shoes are limited so END said they may have to refund only.

nikes fault and you cant do nothing against nike because you didnt bought them from NDC, and you can forget about that early pass, because they are not gonna give that you

KingCloudIX KingCloudIX

doubt Nike will do much for you if End is willing to except the return and refund you. (which I’m sure they will)

now if End tells you you’re SOL then Nike would probably step in and except them back and give a refund and at best a 15-20% off code towards a future purchase

but like you said, they’re limited and sold out now for the most part on End so the best they’ll do is except the return and give you a refund and maybe a discount code towards a future purchase on their site

Story Time:

Won the END Raffle for UK98. Box clearly said 9.5. One shoe is US9.5 and the other is US8.5. My question is....who is responsible for this mistake...END or Nike and what kind of deal can I pull out of Nike if it is their fault? I’m hoping I can get a early release pass or guarantee on 97 Sean’s in March. Or am I pushing it? Shoes are limited so END said they may have to refund only.
Wishful thinking

KingCloudIX KingCloudIX

doubt Nike will do much for you if End is willing to except the return and refund you. (which I’m sure they will)

now if End tells you you’re SOL then Nike would probably step in and except them back and give a refund and at best a 15-20% off code towards a future purchase

but like you said, they’re limited and sold out now for the most part on End so the best they’ll do is except the return and give you a refund and maybe a discount code towards a future purchase on their site
Thanks bro! I figured that’s how it would/will go but I was just being hopeful lol

I need a sz13 so right off the bat its always a struggle

I don't know if I can stay up all night but I got this thread set to alert me regardless and will be keeping my eyes on bait and a few other places that drop early am

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal appreciate you keeping an eye out too

I need a sz13 so right off the bat its always a struggle

I don't know if I can stay up all night but I got this thread set to alert me regardless and will be keeping my eyes on bait and a few other places that drop early am

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal appreciate you keeping an eye out too

Let Me Know If You Strike Out.

Local Spot Opens Late (11AM MT) And Might Not Have A Huge Demand For These

My local shop is doing first come first serve. If I emd up going I’ll get whatever sizes needed. No biggie. I’ll keep posted

Story Time:

I'd say Nike, I'm not expecting End. to check to make sure everything is as is in box

I doubt they'll do anything for you past a refund though

Back
Top Bottom