Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Those...are not so good.

The 98 is like the bastard son of the 97, and it's the color blocking that makes them attractive. There are dozens and dozens of shoes I would rather have in simple CWs (like those pictured) over the 98.
Yep. 97's look great in the simple CW's, and the 98 was literally built to have those wild color combos incorporated. I don't want to see Nike just churn out endless unimaginative colors on these, like they have on the 97.

The 98 is like the bastard son of the 97, and it's the color blocking that makes them attractive.

Totally agree with that, reason why I haven't bought a single 98 yet and why I have no regrets ^^
But those two different colorways are good in my opinion. Anyway won't buy any 98 with a white midsole, compromises can only go with 95 or 97...

What a pity 98 haven't got its own midsole like 95, 97...

Totally agree with that, reason why I haven't bought a single 98 yet and why I have no regrets ^^
But those two different colorways are good in my opinion. Anyway won't buy any 98 with a white midsole, compromises can only go with 95 or 97...

What a pity 98 haven't got its own midsole like 95, 97...

How can you not have picked up the gundam which is arguably its most well known colour blocking?

How can you not have picked up the gundam which is arguably its most well known colour blocking?
I was agree with the 98<97 part, but I no longer wear much colors, I prefer to stay discreet.
Plus I don't like white midsoles, as it turns quickly yellow...
And as a French I don't want to wear anything reliable with french flag :s
I try to have style and be a shadow at the same time, want to have style for myself and be just a man in black for people...

Oh and another thing : I don't like Gundam colorway, not a blue fan even if I got some blue sneakers.
Prefer anthracite/black/obsidian/grey for example with a few of orange/volt or yellow maybe...

Probably because they were almost impossible to get

Even if I could, I wouldn't buy them, not for me

Might even better than the supreme snake!!

The darkest part of the 98 is pretty nice

I was agree with the 98<97 part, but I no longer wear much colors, I prefer to stay discreet.
Plus I don't like white midsoles, as it turns quickly yellow...
And as a French I don't want to wear anything reliable with french flag :s
I try to have style and be a shadow at the same time, want to have style for myself and be just a man in black for people...

Oh and another thing : I don't like Gundam colorway, not a blue fan even if I got some blue sneakers.
Prefer anthracite/black/obsidian/grey for example with a few of orange/volt or yellow maybe...

Even if I could, I wouldn't buy them, not for me

The darkest part of the 98 is pretty nice

Fair enough I just found it a weird thing to say when that is one of the loudest OG air max cws I can think of

Those exotic skin 98s are :wow::nthat:. I’m so in for a pair. Earth tone colors are my fav. Hopefully they’ll be a gr.

Looks like these will be my first pair of 98s seeing that da gundams were hard to get & ain’t gone restock :rolleyes. #imstillsalty :lol:.

Fair enough I just found it a weird thing to say when that is one of the loudest OG air max cws I can think of
I can't tell, I often like colorways no one really cares about, which is great ^^ (except for 97 Japan camo...)
Not really often about OG colorways except when Volt/Neon is involved...

Back
Top Bottom