Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

7205764C-3A24-47D7-94A0-7AD28E61DAEA.png

I’m done with Nike. They have been out of control for months but now they wildin on so-so kicks... I had 98s when they first dropped (I’m talking high school days!!!) and they were luke warm at best so they cat beat me in the head that they super fire retros now.. maybe a young cat but not an OG...

They got me wild tight.

Here’s the killer!!!!

They sold out of my size and wifeys size too!! How you sell out on snkrs app and footlocker website? At the same time ?!

Move yuh bumboclaat!!!
My sentiments exactly.

Lapstone will be my first option going forward. I went back and could've copped another pair. No tax...Free ship...Checkout flawless. Everyone need to use that text to load payment ****.

My SNKRS order just confirmed. smh.

They never liked the Air Max line until the Supreme 98s came out
You know, should I not seen AM97 in 1998, I wouldn’t buy AM97

AM98 > AM97 because the mudguard makes sense.

Just like AM1, AM90, AJ2 - AJ5, the mudguard make sense you know.

But I saw AM97 when I was a kid and that impression made me purchase 4 pairs AM97.... 3 pairs on discount.

Nike has gotten to the point that I am calling shenanigans on SNKRS. I was on at 10 am...on the nose. Used the same Amex that I used at the grocery store yesterday, got put in line and was hit with the "We are having problems processing your payment"! This is becoming ridiculous. I would have never guessed that 98's would be this hard to get!

Nike has gotten to the point that I am calling shenanigans on SNKRS. I was on at 10 am...on the nose. Used the same Amex that I used at the grocery store yesterday, got put in line and was hit with the "We are having problems processing your payment"! This is becoming ridiculous. I would have never guessed that 98's would be this hard to get!
Any AM98 that has good color sense, Tour Yellow, South Beach, will be hard to get. I don’t like Gundams but Gundams make sense to most people

Cones were not expected. The colors are too wild to go wth clothes.

White AM98 sit. Because it’s just another white sneaker.

AM97 were being mass produced
That’s why
I got my AB97 for $130 from FTA

Any AM98 that has good color sense, Tour Yellow, South Beach, will be hard to get. I don’t like Gundams but Gundams make sense to most people

Cones were not expected. The colors are too wild to go wth clothes.

White AM98 sit. Because it’s just another white sneaker.
What’s funny is that of all the 98’s I’ve bought so far, the white ones were easily the best quality, in my opinion

:lol: Nike, with these sell outs. I slept through the release. I haven't hit on SNKRS in a long time, after basically getting everything I wanted on there for years. I don't know why they are making it so diffficult to buy shoes these days. At least there isn't anything I really want badly as of late. If they were pulling these shennangins during flyknit racer releases, I would be heated.

:lol: Nike, with these sell outs. I slept through the release. I haven't hit on SNKRS in a long time, after basically getting everything I wanted on there for years. I don't know why they are making it so diffficult to buy shoes these days.
I cant stand it lol

i guess they're catering to all the people that only want stuff that sells out

Are these in extremely limited quantities? Man i did not expect these to sell out like this lol. Told my friend thats not really into sneakers but wanted these that it was gonna be easy :lol:

Are these in extremely limited quantities? Man i did not expect these to sell out like this lol. Told my friend thats not really into sneakers but wanted these that it was gonna be easy :lol:
Resellers.

I don’t have figure but quests these are more than Qs quantity

BTW Light pumice AM97 “Qs” didn’t sell out until discount lmao

I got these light pumice 97 “QS” for $110

Back
Top Bottom