Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

D607E2E4-66AE-4FAF-A6F6-12E260D3CFE3.jpeg 508ADB43-2165-470E-98DE-899481CA7410.jpeg

These aren’t bad

I was fortunately able to get three pairs of the Supreme AM98s on the day they released through Nike. However, I, stupidly didn't know my TTS (10) at the time and bought two pairs in 9.5 and one in 10. I thought the 10 was too big and ended up keeping the 9.5s for a couple months, which ended up being too small. So, I returned or sold all of them for right around retail.

Fast forward two years and I purchased the Tour Yellows thinking that they would be a sufficient replacement, but, of course, I found myself still wanting the Supremes. It's my first time paying significantly over retail for something. StockX, ugh. I'm a little disappointed by the fogging and yellowing, but figure they're unavoidable at this point. Anything look off to you guys?

DSCF2540.JPG
DSCF2539.JPG
DSCF2538.JPG

Beware of Gundam fakes guys. Grabbed these off eBay and the differences are obvious in person but less so online. My real pair i already own is on the left, fake on the right. Luckily the seller accepted my return after some resistance.
You kept the StockX tag on?

Bought the Exotic Skins from Notre Shop online last week and wore them for the first time today. This is a very slept on colorway IMO and an ideal summer shoe. I’m glad I made this the first AM98 in my collection.

Back
Top Bottom