Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

nike-on-air-gabby-samples-4.jpg

FIRE! I voted for these and I like this better than the sample

Need these

air-max-98-desert-camo-2.jpg

So beautiful, black, red, and camo : how could it be better?

If anyone knows if they're going to be sold on Nike, it would be appreciated

I liked the women's pair with the gum bottom a lot more.

The monet-type floral print > camo print as well...women's kicks are killing it.

2 ones look great in my opinion, haven't bought yet a single 98 and those 2 ones could be a reason for, plus I wasn't a big fan of some of the previous camo for 98...Clearly the 2 bests of this pack

8F1F3819-ECA7-40A4-9116-6C0C34A95D7C.jpeg
C47AEA71-99DD-4908-B8F8-0ECA0532B0D4.jpeg
was able to find a pair of gundams didn’t want to pay resale but these are birthday present to myself since my birthday Friday. My only real gripe I have is the red eyelets bleed alil on the the white laces and white tongue and the obvious no white on the outsole(the woman pair in my size was a lot more expensive) it’s annoying but nothing I can’t get over considering I’m going to wear the hell out of these just a heads up for anyone wanting to know the flaws they may a experience with their pairs happy to to finally have them

Last edited:
I liked the women's pair with the gum bottom a lot more.

The monet-type floral print > camo print as well...women's kicks are killing it.

Just picked these up online. Been thinking about the colorway since i first saw it about a month ago.

8F1F3819-ECA7-40A4-9116-6C0C34A95D7C.jpeg
C47AEA71-99DD-4908-B8F8-0ECA0532B0D4.jpeg
was able to find a pair of gundams didn’t want to pay resale but these are birthday present to myself since my birthday Friday. My only real gripe I have is the red eyelets bleed alil on the the white laces and white tongue and the obvious no white on the outsole(the woman pair in my size was a lot more expensive) it’s annoying but nothing I can’t get over considering I’m going to wear the hell out of these just a heads up for anyone wanting to know the flaws they may a experience with their pairs happy to to finally have them
happy bday g :nthat:

my pair came in yesterday...got lucky that a wmns pair in my size popped up on ebay below stockx/goat prices. tried waiting out a coupon, but i was gettin anxious that i might miss out so i jumped on em.

first pair of 98s ever...really really like em.
BDFDE257-5D46-4FF6-9B9A-7F59A2ED712A.jpeg

my pair came in yesterday...got lucky that a wmns pair in my size popped up on ebay below stockx/goat prices. tried waiting out a coupon, but i was gettin anxious that i might miss out so i jumped on em.

Still praying they rerelease these like the AM1/97s last year. Please Nike!

Thank you I appreciate it but yeah I feel the same way I got these and these the only one I care about

No shade toward the max deluxe, but i think they could've waited a year to retro and hit us with more 98 heat..year is more than half way up

^^ I feel the same way no hate for the deluxe at all but this year was disappointing for this model especially for it to be a anniversary year still can’t believe we only got 2 OGs and not even a restock so far on them

Those WMNS floral camo - do they fit tight? I feel like this years batch of 98's fit bigger than the 2014 batch (and the supreme batch)...kind of annoying

Definitely dope

If anyone got informations about some websites where we can buy this beauties and if these websites could be UK or EU le would be appreciated A LOT

Thanks

yeah those sequoias are def sleepers.

one of the most solid colorways to release to date.

like how in certain light, they look black.

Back
Top Bottom