Nike Air Max CB34 HOH Exclusive Obsidan Patent Via KixandtheCity.com

sick.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I think they have their kids play pin the tail on the donkey and on each piece of a donkey is a colorway/material combination... that's the only way you get obsidian NAVY and patent together. There is no other explanation.. And to make matters worse, it's a rare HOH exclusive.

I agree wholeheartedly that this is a horrid shoe but I must interject that the Navy/Carolina Sheed Forces are one of the sickest Forces ever made but these are Doodoo-shouts to that gif lol

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I think they have their kids play pin the tail on the donkey and on each piece of a donkey is a colorway/material combination... that's the only way you get obsidian NAVY and patent together. There is no other explanation.. And to make matters worse, it's a rare HOH exclusive.

I agree wholeheartedly that this is a horrid shoe but I must interject that the Navy/Carolina Sheed Forces are one of the sickest Forces ever made but these are Doodoo-shouts to that gif lol

I saw these Yesterday at HOH... All I can say is +@$? I need to be a designer at Nike. These seem like Charles Barkley lost a bet with the designers at Nike and they chose the ugliest of everything to put on his shoe.

I saw these Yesterday at HOH... All I can say is +@$? I need to be a designer at Nike. These seem like Charles Barkley lost a bet with the designers at Nike and they chose the ugliest of everything to put on his shoe.

Saw this on Sneakernews.  More detailed images from Osneaker.com.  While the pics are better, it does nothing for these.  Just horribly executed.  They don't look wearable, just somewhat less offensive:
nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-06.jpg

It’s been a good year for Charles Barkley fans on the footwear side of things, with his signature Nike Air Max CB34‘s getting a few nice releases now that they’ve finally been let out of the vault. This shoe was a staple of 90′s basketball design, with its staggered air bubbles on the sole kit and indented Barkely accenting. The hot releases continue with this upcoming House of Hoops exclusive, a monochrome obsidian colorway done up in patent leather, a first for the Sir Charles signature shoe. The deep tone on these is just a few shades off from the purple of the Suns uniforms, so it might be time to bring that Barkley jersey out of the closet The glossy look puts the Nike Air Max CB34 in a totally different context, giving them a sort of luxury feel. Check out some more images after the jump of this House of Hoops exclusive and let us know what you think. viaOSneaker.

Nike Air Max CB34
454572-444

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-01.jpg

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-03.jpg

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-07.jpg

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-05.jpg

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-02.jpg

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-04.jpg

Saw this on Sneakernews.  More detailed images from Osneaker.com.  While the pics are better, it does nothing for these.  Just horribly executed.  They don't look wearable, just somewhat less offensive:
nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-06.jpg

It’s been a good year for Charles Barkley fans on the footwear side of things, with his signature Nike Air Max CB34‘s getting a few nice releases now that they’ve finally been let out of the vault. This shoe was a staple of 90′s basketball design, with its staggered air bubbles on the sole kit and indented Barkely accenting. The hot releases continue with this upcoming House of Hoops exclusive, a monochrome obsidian colorway done up in patent leather, a first for the Sir Charles signature shoe. The deep tone on these is just a few shades off from the purple of the Suns uniforms, so it might be time to bring that Barkley jersey out of the closet The glossy look puts the Nike Air Max CB34 in a totally different context, giving them a sort of luxury feel. Check out some more images after the jump of this House of Hoops exclusive and let us know what you think. viaOSneaker.

Nike Air Max CB34
454572-444

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-01.jpg

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-03.jpg

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-07.jpg

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-05.jpg

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-02.jpg

nike-air-max-cb-34-patent-leather-04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom