NIKE AIR MAX CB34 WHITE VARSITY PURPLE ORANGE BLAZE

There nice. i actually bought a pair for 115 a couple of months back. Charles barkley sneakers always go on sale from 160. to 89.99. the only down fall of this colorway is the white area of the shoe comes pre yellowed. thats why its best you inspect your shoe in person. hopefully you dont get a pair that was on display.

Damn midnight hype! I didn't know that, I ordered them from the website Nd it was the last 9.5 I hope it doesn't have sum yellow on it.. If IT does I'll be sure to return them and or probably just grab them air max uptempo 2s..

I wish I had these in a PHX c/w at least!

Just copped Air Max Barkley's today in the PHX c/w.

Love Barkley's line!

they should've retroed these a few years ago earlier when da barkley retro line was on fire...no matter, they still move in da hood.

nike milked da cb94's something awful though lolz

These were one of my favorite retro's of last year. And luckily Barkley's tend to go on sale around here for the most part (These included.)
But these for only $89.99 is a great price.

I bought these back in 12th grade (1996) and they are one of the most comfortable shoes there is!!

Gr8 pickup for you.

Good looks OP!! Ordered my size 10 
glasses.gif

Just got my pair in today
happy.gif
happy.gif
 Does anyone know what laces to get? What length and type? I want to swap out the black laces

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

^^^^ i would leave it as is. if you wanna bring out the orange, try orange laces

Yea I was thinking of switching it up between orange or purple. I've seen a lot of people saying orange laces are the way to go too

Back
Top Bottom