Nike Air Max Court Ballistec 1.3 Rafael Nadal Player Exclusive...

Can anyone help me...trying to find out exactly how many pairs of these were produced...last time i heard of a P.E. for RAFA it was only 50 pairs available @the US Open last year in NY. This color way was exclusively for the Roland Garros/French Open in Paris that just took place last week.

Style/Color: 344530-431

NMACBFO-big.jpg

They're up on the UK Nikestore which means that they're not that limited cos we wouldnt get them if they were

the last time P.E.s were released it was on US Nike.com too, but it was advertised that only 50 pairs were produced either way...so im trying to find outexactly how limited these are...

Yeah well, even Rafa didn't wear them for the French Open this year... unless Nike was planning to have him wear them for the final, which he didn'tmake.

Anyway, these apparently are not as limited as we think (and for good reason)... Tennis Warehouse had an FSR last week, but now all thats left are 12US-15US.The Ballistec's run a 1/2-size small, so if you're an 11.5US, a 12US will work.

http://www.tennis-warehou...cpageMSNIKE-NMACBFO.html

this CW is the only ones that has tha name n logo on the back makin it a "Player Exclusive" and would be the only reason i would be interested...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yeah well, even Rafa didn't wear them for the French Open this year... unless Nike was planning to have him wear them for the final, which he didn't make.

Anyway, these apparently are not as limited as we think (and for good reason)... Tennis Warehouse had an FSR last week, but now all thats left are 12US-15US. The Ballistec's run a 1/2-size small, so if you're an 11.5US, a 12US will work.

http://www.tennis-warehou...cpageMSNIKE-NMACBFO.html

yea this cw was supposed to be worn in the semi/finals...i really thought he would own this tournament for the fifth year straight..

Originally Posted by sneakyCLEANsb

yea this cw was supposed to be worn in the semi/finals...i really thought he would own this tournament for the fifth year straight..
Oh was that the official plan? I had heard about that, but thought it was just a rumor... talk about the ultimate backfire...

I guess you can always go for the darkblue/pink ones which still has the Rafa 'toro' on the medial side of the shoe. Or swing by Flushing in Septemberand pick up his PE for the US Open...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by sneakyCLEANsb

Oh was that the official plan? I had heard about that, but thought it was just a rumor... talk about the ultimate backfire...

That's nothing compared to the "Have you seen Andy's Mojo?" commercials leading up to the U.S. Open a couple years back.

Back
Top Bottom