Nike Air Max Delivery? site recommendations

Hey guys at the Nike talk forum,

At the moment I am living in a beautiful country Cambodia and loving every minute of it but when it comes to trainers being this side of the world you would be very lucky to come across legit Nike Air Max's here. Every single pair I purchase last all of a week and then fall to pieces which is what you get I suppose when your only spending $12 on a pair of Cheap Nike Trainers............ enough said.

I have come across this site that looks promising https://www.easyprices.com/fashion/

Anyway, Back at home I loved my trainers and had/have a great collection. Out here I have many fake pairs and flip flops seem to be a more of a day to day thing for me due to the lack of nice shoes here. So back to the title and main question, is it possible to get Nike trainers shipped to Cambodia without them "getting lost" in transit? if so what site would you guys recommend? 

It would be great to get that real feeling of light bounciness on the bottoms of my feet again! Really looking forward to speaking with you all and hopefully finding an answer to my problem. 

Cheers

Last edited:
This must be one of them questions, I get it's a funny situation but it's driving me crazy. I think it's time to get onto the Nike team and see what they have to say......

When doing some research I have found that it's near impossible for any company to send items here with a money back guarantee. But, I can get a family member to ship them over by tracking the package with DHL and we will have to see the outcome. Also I found this quite interesting while I was searching online  

10 ways to spot a fake

1. Check the Seller

2. Compare the Price

3. Check the Box

4. Check the Style

5. Check the Uppers

6. Check the Tongue (original Nike logo)

7. Check the Weight 

8. Check the Midsoles (original Nike logo)

9. Check the Outsoles (original Nike logo)

10.  And most important yet obvious. Inspect the Small Details 

For anyone reading 

u would be better served asking da general section, since its mainly a shipping issue.

I will go check out the general section and see what's going on over there. 

Thanks for the reply letting me know 

I'm finding it hard to comment on people's threads in the General section, do I have to start a new thread or am I just missing something?

Back
Top Bottom