Nike Air Max Griffey Fury - SPRING 2012 [CounterKicks.com]

i tried these on today and my normal size is a 9.5 so i decided to try a 10 since people in here are saying they run small.. idk if it was the pair i tried on but the 10 was big. i asked for a 9.5 but he came out with a 9 instead and the 9 fit perfect
laugh.gif
so to me they ran big. i wear a 10 in LeBrons and those fit perfect so im not sure whats up with these considering people are saying they run small when i had to go down half a size

btw that blue/volt colorway is crazy

i tried these on today and my normal size is a 9.5 so i decided to try a 10 since people in here are saying they run small.. idk if it was the pair i tried on but the 10 was big. i asked for a 9.5 but he came out with a 9 instead and the 9 fit perfect
laugh.gif
so to me they ran big. i wear a 10 in LeBrons and those fit perfect so im not sure whats up with these considering people are saying they run small when i had to go down half a size

btw that blue/volt colorway is crazy

That's beautiful!

How can someone not think that's beautiful?!

#mybodyisready

That's beautiful!

How can someone not think that's beautiful?!

#mybodyisready

Compared to the og pair i rocked n 7th grade they suck, but this is a shoe i've waited years to see again. They just aren't going to break down and put out a straight reproduction of the original design which blows, but if this is as close as i can get i will wear em and be happy they at least got this close.

Originally Posted by ICTshoegoon

Compared to the og pair i rocked n 7th grade they suck, but this is a shoe i've waited years to see again. They just aren't going to break down and put out a straight reproduction of the original design which blows, but if this is as close as i can get i will wear em and be happy they at least got this close.

I still think they will retro the og diamond furys, eventually. I had hoped to see them before now, but I guess its gonna take awhile longer for them to wake up and just do it.

they are killing this shoe model with bs colorway after colorway. but if there's a shirt to match, people will cop

Got these today, couldnt really find a thread for the exact shoe.

Last edited:
These can be had at factory for 80$ just scooped this pair from Potomac Mills.

pretty comfortable for a trainer. not as comfortable as full AM runners, but i don't expect that either.

Back
Top Bottom