Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
someone with small feet like size 7-7.5 could buy an adult 7or7.5 and a GS 7 and match the colors... 👀

Im an 8.5 or I would probably try it... lol

someone with small feet like size 7-7.5 could buy an adult 7or7.5 and a GS 7 and match the colors... 👀

GS pairs and Men’s pairs are the same. i don’t think they are flipped.

This you right now:
MgEHpQ.gif

All they way down to PS sizing? Damn I might wait on the sale prices 😂...

I copped RC's on release date at retail cause they're my fav Brons ever. But now i'm kinda disappointed i could have waited a bit and copped for the low. But still, i'm not gonna waste time and energy returning my DS pair just to save ~$75 for a discounted pair.

Mens and GS sizing use different lasts (mold) so their shapes are different. I know this since i am a small footer.

I love yellow shoes, I love purple shoes and I love mismatched shoes. I hate paying retail for shoes and Lakers shoes aren’t something I wear often. Still got a few yellow and purple Kobe’s I’ve never worn. I might feel different next weekend but I still don’t believe these are as popular as people are saying but I’ve been wrong a lot when it comes to shoes over the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom