Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
New Bron tee came in, what y’all think

1590092617020.jpeg

i understood nike's logic for not saturating the market and creating buzz for limited/QS shoes but it doesn't make sense to me that they wouldn't release the same amount of pairs for every size.

sz14+ folks, i imagine when yall go to nike outlets, you must have your pick of the litter. oftentimes, i'll see some shoes in that section that im just like damn, i need them in my size. ****, even at Ross this happens :lol:

Because if they flood the market, no one will want them. People want exclusivity. Look at Yeezys now, no one cares...
This is true. People also complain about way too many cw's for yeezys, but I would argue that Jordan releases just as many 1's cw's if not more each year. I think the problem is that a lot of yeezy cw's are way too similar though
Saving this for future NT references

Because if they flood the market, no one will want them. People want exclusivity. Look at Yeezys now, no one cares...

Yeezy's are still a hot item despite the market being flooded. We'll just have to see what happens when America opens up from coast to coast. I can see some of the major stores having stock ready to recoup some of their losses.

my take, i have to many shoes to be doubling up, if i double up like with RCs it's on accident of trying more than one place and hitting on both when i'm scared they'll be limited even when they weren't

I gave up doubling up years ago...

But...

This Lakers pair is easily one of the best 7’a that’s released period...I’m all but ready to get on another pair so I can wear them on the hardwood and have this pair for causal...As far as MVP’s are concerned, they’re personal grails of mine...Very few shoes out there at this point, that I could see myself wearing daily and the MVP’s are on that list for me...

I’ll end up with two pairs of one or the other for sure...

i'm 34 years old and at that point in life where i'm afraid to wear things that may be "too loud" but that lace swapppp :emoji_heart_eyes:

*chef's kiss*

nike hit the nail on the head with the 7s. by far, my favorite bron release. similar to the kobe IVs, they transition between athletic and casual so damn well

I gave up doubling up years ago...

But...

This Lakers pair is easily one of the best 7’a that’s released period...I’m all but ready to get on another pair so I can wear them on the hardwood and have this pair for causal...As far as MVP’s are concerned, they’re personal grails of mine...Very few shoes out there at this point, that I could see myself wearing daily and the MVP’s are on that list for me...

I’ll end up with two pairs of one or the other for sure...

So when you on the court, you rocking the 5" or 7" Baggies?

Hopefully the MVP's do drop. One of the best silhouettes of the line so bring on all the CW's. Would still love any HWC to drop to the masses.

Back
Top Bottom