Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Yea I’m still somewhat holding out hope I hit on SNS before I pull the tripper on a sz 13 lol.

Size 14 and 15 guys,

Media Day pairs are hitting StockX. Prices are still high but sales of 1370, 901 and 600 have happened for sz 15 with one pair left at 799.

Size 14 had 4 pairs sell yesterday with 2 more pairs available.

Woke up to a StockX email today saying a seller accepted my OG Sz. 14 offer from release day😳🔥 Forgot I even had one😂. I got mine for $600😉

Woke up to a StockX email today saying a seller accepted my OG Sz. 14 offer from release day😳🔥 Forgot I even had one😂. I got mine for $600😉

Let's just say I lucked out as well. Check that size 15 for 600....

We will see if it ships...

for the first time in my life, i feel terrible for my big-footed bros

six bills for media days.. lord have mercy

for the first time in my life, i feel terrible for my big-footed bros

six bills for media days.. lord have mercy

I think I speak for the rest of my Bigfoot brethren when I say, “we appreciate that”😂. I’m not mad though, because you have to figure there are most likely less than 75 sz 14 or 15 pairs in existence! That being said I would definitely rather pay less than 3x retail and could care less how rare they are. Regardless I cop what I like and could care less about the hype.

Gotta pay to play.

At least that's what I tell myself before clubbing my bank account over the head.

When did SB 8 hit 1000+ i was looking not too long ago and then we’re-700-800 and used pairs were 4-5

No new MVP7 rumors :nerd:
Sup? what size you need?
0BA3C67C-02D3-4BA7-BEBB-239085B8D433.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom