Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters

WAS passing on MVP’s but omfg....NEED
I know the MVP's are taking over...
But Laker gang...

20200617_163832.jpg

HOLY **** THOSE 3’s

i know those were a pretty penny

Media days were all sizes, lil kids, big kids and men's. We all know how that went. I think MVPs are only men's and big kids

man nice collection bro. so many nice pairs in there

D Fish and Pau Powermax

Kobe Snakepool's.

these kids don't know nothing about them

I'll never forget the snake pool release. Spent the night outside of HOH LA when it first opened for two or three nights straight. When I was young...lol

They dropped so much heat. I sold so much of that stuff man.

This was a shoe where there were few bad colorways, because the majority of them with the mixture of materials were executed amazingly well like those CavFanatics up there, the white/black/reds and the Dunkman 7s as much as I disliked the color changes from grey/green to black/volt. Shame they're not re-releasing, but hopefully scattered releases over the next few years.

Haha, damn, the MVPs and CavFanatic colorways got me going through memory lane. Good times. :')

Last edited:
I talked to the primary HOH in my are (Cincinnati, Kenwood location) and the guy I talked to said they were not getting the MVPs. Granted that could change and I don't know if they got previous LeBron 7s but that sucked to hear.

I don’t think a lot of places got some 7s. I think China Moons were only a SNKRS release at first.

If it counts, it's the wine/gold CavFanatics edition. One beautiful *** shoe, that was... those MVPs look just as great as I remembered! :emoji_thumbsup:

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-cavfanatic-crimson-1-01.jpg

EDIT - even better from the same guy who posted the MVP 7s on feet.

I remember these. I wanted these to drop at the time too. So many great 7s unreleased.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour - yeah I was getting so irritated and how the PEs never dropped. Then again, they were PEs, so I get it, but still... at least should've given us one, and I don't mean "give us one, but 10 years later." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom