Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Well, nvm was able to check out on FP... just use card as the method... PayPal ain't workin at least it wasn't for me
Man I got lucky...I was on End watching my size disappear as soon as I hit the refresh button. Saw the tweet about Footpatrol and copped with PayPal. Sucks I didn’t have time to use any discount codes. These EU prices feels like old school resell circa 2005-2010 smh.

Foot Patrol BLC436950442 code doesn't work for me. And End also have my size. I'll try for my size at sneaker politics for $200 even first if not if End still have my size I'll get it there. I feel I might get my size for under retail like the RC even though I paid over retail for those :smh:

set an alarm for 4:55 and slept through it 🙃

at least it sounds like it was rough

Well I snagged another on UNDFT... I wish the "Media Day" went this smooth.

Well unless they restock the "Media Day" I'll see ya'll down the line for CTK 7.

I had to search LeBron for it to pop up. Mobile and web are two different experiences.

been here for years & also somehow new enough to not know how to multi-quote...but I’ll remember this for next time.

That’s incredibly disappointing, I was dead set on checking every 10 minutes to make sure I didn’t miss this random drop so I could have an extra shot...and to somehow never see the link is deflating as hell

Back
Top Bottom