Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Got my tracking number from kickzstore last Tuesday but they still haven’t shipped yet.

I called Feature LV as well and got the “entries” will be selected tomorrow....I’m a 15 so I may have to order from SNKRS as well to make sure I get one. They should always announce winners before drop day....

I called Feature LV as well and got the “entries” will be selected tomorrow....I’m a 15 so I may have to order from SNKRS as well to make sure I get one. They should always announce winners before drop day....
they capping called them early and they told me i won and my shoes will be shipped tomorrow. trust they know who all won by now.

they capping called them early and they told me i won and my shoes will be shipped tomorrow. trust they know who all won by now.

So SNKRS it is then? However I never even gave them my info to look up to see if I won. Just asked when they are drawing for them and he said tomorrow. I got a paid status and unfilled order status. Your status the same?

I would win a FL raffle for these after deciding to buy pre sale because I just knew I’d get a next time or waitlisted notification :smh: :lol:.

I’m actually coming out cheaper on my pre sale pair. Ima let my pair back into da wild. I hope one of yall gets it if you missed out on a size 9.

Just got an email from feature. Asking me to enter the draw for the LeBron 7. Only sizes they have available are 6 and 15. Might want to re-enter the draw.

Last edited:
Just got an email from feature. Asking me to enter the draw for the LeBron 7. Only sizes they have available are 6 and 15. Might want to re-enter the draw.

I got that too. So my guess is I should be getting a pair from them. Status says I entered. Paid and just unfulfilled.

Sivas
Screenshot_20191028-193154_SVD.jpg
Screenshot_20191028-193154_SVD.jpg

damn now im thinking if should trust Feature. My card got charged but no email. Might have to try SNKRS as a back up. Never bought from Feature.

Back
Top Bottom