Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm a mets fan but im Cuban American and the colors match the Cuban flag nicely.

My pair from stockx should be coming in this week.

Nice. I rock with the Mets as well. Grew up going to both Dodger Stadium and Shea regularly living on both coasts as a kid. My pops worked at LaGuardia and a few of his coworkers also worked at Shea part time as ushers so we would get seat upgrades regularly. I got those blue and Orange lebron 8’s I’ve been wearing with my Mets stuff.

Nice. I rock with the Mets as well. Grew up going to both Dodger Stadium and Shea regularly living on both coasts as a kid. My pops worked at LaGuardia and a few of his coworkers also worked at Shea part time as ushers so we would get seat upgrades regularly. I got those blue and Orange lebron 8’s I’ve been wearing with my Mets stuff.

That is awesome.

I live right by Citi Field and Laguardia.

I have the HWC LBJ 8 as well, i love the color combo.

I only really wanted the Media Days and Red Carpets. But…if the Dodgers get below retail…in big sizes I’ll jump.

Im Late to the Party Guys 😂
Can anybody help me out with sizing ?
In LeBron 8‘s i have to go with 0.5 Size up. Honestly i don’t know if I should go up 0.5 with the LeBrons 7 too ?
For comparison my normally TTS is 8. In Jordan 3‘s I have a 8.5. In Jordan 1,4,11 i usually fine with Size 8.

Im Late to the Party Guys 😂
Can anybody help me out with sizing ?
In LeBron 8‘s i have to go with 0.5 Size up. Honestly i don’t know if I should go up 0.5 with the LeBrons 7 too ?
For comparison my normally TTS is 8. In Jordan 3‘s I have a 8.5. In Jordan 1,4,11 i usually fine with Size 8.
TTS in 7’s

Went TTS on my Red Carpets and they fit pretty snug, compared to the OG pair I had back in the day. Maybe I just need to break them in, but it's tight like a glove.

From stockx
IMG_20210705_153436.jpg

I love these.

Back
Top Bottom