Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Got them off SNS for $214 as well. Would've tried Sneaker Politics for $200 flat but they might end up out of stock with the early checkout links. Would be saving $4.50 from buying on snkrs at least.

Damn that code works still? I tried a different code 12.5% and it didn't work so I just checked out. Gonna screenshot the discount and see if they reimburse.

It works for snkrs app purchases? Never heard of the cashapp before. Guessing it's same as the other cash back sites? They constantly give 10% or it changes?
SNKRS is Nike, so the 10% should definitely work. i've only seen it at 10% for nike, they also have other companies that offer cash app discounts, but you have to make sure you remember to activate the discount"boost" before making a purchase.. Also its a debit card so you gotta wait for it to come in mail to use.

If I'm gonna pay 215+, might as well wait for snkrs drop

At least if I buy from them I have time to hold in case these hit disco

7s were 100% TTS.

8s ran slightly short, 9s ran a full size small, 10s were a smidge short, 11s toebox was too shallow, 12s were TTS

wore my MN11s this month and instantly remembered why I don't often wear my 11s, that scrunched fore foot grab is horrible, i have the same problem with the 3s though

I just copped off of SNS. The code didn’t work on either but it’s still cheaper than online and in store since I missed out on paying less

1st in line at HOH (and only one in line so far).I might have jumped the gun a bit here after being suprised by the turn up last friday for the "Skeleton" AF1 (line was 20 deep when I pulled up at 8:30am).

1st in line at HOH (and only one in line so far).I might have jumped the gun a bit here after being suprised by the turn up last friday for the "Skeleton" AF1 (line was 20 deep when I pulled up at 8:30am).

long as you get your pair and you’re happy then it dont matter!

did they just not make 13s or what man damn

66ACDA0A-5D83-463B-9BBC-6D940D688C69.png

Glad these sitting, anyone here from feature, my guess we get shipping info later? Still gonna try on snkrs as backup
Crazy how allocation works. I'm first in line (we are now 3 peole) at HOH and I won't get a size 11 (0.5 up for me) because an employee is going to buy it. I guess they only have one size run like they had for Blk/Gold Lebron III.

I said I was done with shoes until the Breds but now that I secured these, I might as well try my luck with the Fearless 1s this weekend :lol: I hope we do get some more LBJ 7s though. I wonder what model they’ll retro next.
I told myself that until I saw these and the red carpet 17s :lol:

Back
Top Bottom