Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
These will be had down the line, just a bad time for me right now blahhhhhh haha. Congrats fellas.

Resell should not be bad at all for me on these in about a month

actually hit on SNKRS like everyone it seems

Excited to finally have these. I have wanted them forever. Glad they were the first LBJ 7 retro. My dunkmans are beat now too so lets bring them back next nike

Though I had to go TTS (I wanted half up), like some have said, TTS seems to be the move here unlike Lebro III retro.

Only 1 size 9 at the store I copped from

went half size down. My true size was cool but too much pliability.

i'm actually in shock at how easy these were to get, i had a hard time getting the 3s but these were done with ease

Sneaker Politics still have sizes. Woke up to sns shipped already. No reply about the discount yet.

Swooted a size 14 .. normal size 13 sucks they didn't make 13.5 but whatever hopefully they fit good... never owned a lebron .. do these fit like the Vick zoom 2’s 1ECD9794-BE27-4C4B-8CB1-B32F8828BBF3.png

Swing and a miss on SNKRS Sz 13.

I NEVER hit on a retro Lebron.
Man I know how annoying it is trying to get a 13, I was fortu enough to get it front SNKRS. With that said I guess everyone that’s wears a 13 in the United States decided they wanted this sneaker because that size stayed being the first size gone on every single drop smh :lol:
At least we know how this will go for all the future retro Vii’s :frown:

Last edited:
Random fun fact, this blurry pic of Bron coming out of U Akron rec center was taken by me, was 1 Of the first leaks of Bron 7’s. I remember posting it on Nt, asking what shoes he got on and everyone was like those gotta be the 7’s. Glad i’ll finally have these, i still roc my Akron 7’s often.

49F7B467-DCF6-4CA5-8A1D-02CD351F3503.jpeg
332BEA87-41E8-4B37-95B6-EC3BF6347E35.jpeg

Grabbed a pair off SNS, but didn't apply the discount. Think it's worth shooting them an email to ask?

these will be had down the line....on discount.

I don't think people had the same interests with them as 10 years ago ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Swooted a size 14 .. normal size 13 sucks they didn't make 13.5 but whatever hopefully they fit good... never owned a lebron .. do these fit like the Vick zoom 2’s 1ECD9794-BE27-4C4B-8CB1-B32F8828BBF3.png
I can go ahead and let you know rn you’re going to likely be returning those because if these are sized like the original release, that 14 is going to have your feet swimming lol. I tried to buy the original pair in a 13 and they didn’t have my size at the store, so I tried a 14 on because I really wanted them, but it was just TOO much extra space so I had to leaves them. Would have been my first lebron sneaker too. But today is my reckoning!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom