Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Hoping Sneakerpolitics ships soon, need to see if it will possibly get cancelled (dont know why it would), so I know if I need to attempt SNKRS.

I copped an 11.5 from Wood Wood this morning with the intention of going for my normal 12 at Hibberts, SNS or Wish. Then I found Renarts was doing a draw that closes 5pm tomorrow. Entered thinking I'd have more than enough time to clock watch on Wed. Renarts just emailed me & told me I won my 12. More than likely gonna have an 11.5 for sale unless my brother wants em

I got shipping same day, check your e-mail. No movement yet tho.

Dang really? I just have order confirm email and when I log into my account it says unfulfilled, guess ill attempt SNKRS then

Edit: They emailed me back and said that they're working on orders still and I should be to receive tracking in the next day or two.

Last edited:
Came in today from NDC
20200206_170954.jpg

If the Lakers colorways doesn't come out, I might just pull the trigger on these.

I never owned a pair of LBJ Will be my first pair do I have too size up on LBJ’s ? I’m originally a 10.5 in Jordan’s

pretty sure if you can enter your shipping/billing info on a specific Feature draw, you're basically good, 200 shipped, no tax

Back
Top Bottom