Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
all that copped now at resell, yall just helping sellers keep price up so they buy em all on release day smdh

Not even trying to hype the media day’s up because there will be plenty to go around but...

these will be a classic shoe down the line in the bron line. Never seen a non og retro bron get so much universal love.

giphy.gif

Yall got anymore of that MVP info

That's the truth right here, once you see grade school and pre school sizing you already know it's a mass produced GR

i dont think thats entirely true. Those travis 6s and OW 5s came in full family and pretty sure they werent considered a GR.

All you can really do is try super hard when they drop this saturday and hope you land a pair somewhere

i dont think thats entirely true. Those travis 6s and OW 5s came in full family and pretty sure they werent considered a GR.

All you can really do is try super hard when they drop this saturday and hope you land a pair somewhere

Facts. GS sizing doesn't mean full GR.

Had they been on every footsite (Eastbay, Champs and Footaction) and not just footlocker, It would lead me to believe that it was a mass GR.

Not the full slate of places got these. Its that dreaded limited GR...

Demand is higher on these, but they made about the same amount of pairs as the other ones that released.

I would say, we all know the spots and should get a pair if we want one. But ppl like me, I want to use my 20% off on SNKRS so it is SNKRS or bust for me. I will live with the results since I cannot go anywhere at the moment anyways haha

dont let the IG and complex bull**** hype get to yall. Resellers love for you guys to bite their bait due to impatience. im pretty sure complex got paid by nike to hype it up.

Don't sleep on nike marketing tactics.

It's a easy cop. for Christ sake, its going to be on EASTBAY.

EASTBAY

:lol:

Demand is higher on these, but they made about the same amount of pairs as the other ones that released.

I would say, we all know the spots and should get a pair if we want one. But ppl like me, I want to use my 20% off on SNKRS so it is SNKRS or bust for me. I will live with the results since I cannot go anywhere at the moment anyways haha

How do we know the same amount of pairs were produced?

If the same amount of pairs were produced why don't all the footsites have stock?

po2345 po2345 said these were going to be limited. His info has been solid.

dont let the IG and complex bull**** hype get to yall. Resellers love for you guys to bite their bait due to impatience. im pretty sure complex got paid by nike to hype it up.

Don't sleep on nike marketing tactics.

It's a easy cop. for Christ sake, its going to be on EASTBAY.

EASTBAY

:lol:

They are not on the eastbay release calendar.

Screenshot_20200514-084904_Chrome.jpg

These are releasing at all the same places that the previous pairs dropped and are labeled as QS just like all the other pairs...

Only pair that didn’t get a massive release was the China Moon’s...I think they only released on SNKRS in the US...

These are releasing at all the same places that the previous pairs dropped and are labeled as QS just like all the other pairs...

Only pair that didn’t get a massive release was the China Moon’s...I think they only released on SNKRS in the US...

Not true. A few other sites that had 7's did not get these. DTLR for sure had previous 7's and they aren't getting these.

It's not safe to assume the same number of pairs have been produced.

Unfortunately, The "Media Day" is not produced in the same quantities as the other colors AT ALL.

I did not know how the organization planned on releasing them once Corona happened. It changed everything.

As i stated previously, they had options to centralize the inventory in LA or spread them out across the nation at various stores, which is what they have done & was not the original plan.

What needs to be understood is the spots that are carrying them do NOT have the same inventory as they did for other 7's. All Nike did was spread the allocation out to more stores. If you notice Jordan Brand has done this for various AJ1's & then people find out the stores only got 1-2 FSR max.

What will be interesting to me is to see how actual demand is. Internally, shoes like this are always hard to evaluate, because you never really know if the consumption will be realized. Yes there is a lot of hype, but $220 is hard to swallow for a shoe that is not versatile to wear. (From a common enthusiasts POV)

Which is why the data from the other releases influenced them when going into production for these. ( Majority sat at retail/only sold when discount was triggered, sent to outlets etc)

Like many of you, I will be trying my luck on SNKRS, raffles etc.
Good luck to all.

PO

Back
Top Bottom