Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I’ve not picked up any of the retro 7s as the Xmas I don’t like and I have the OG’s of the rest, I’ve noticed the releases of the 7 so far have “sold out” on the app then a week or two later released (and sit) on the site in the UK

my stockx pair shipped... now just waiting until wednesday when they get here... feels like forever smh... anyway i was thinking of copping a lebron jersey while its on sale complete with the lakers fitted... is that doing too much lol? i got a kobe and magic lakers jersey i can wear with these but doesnt feel the same

I'm going to keep it real man. Do you. Coordination in my opinion is not a bad thing. I think its corny when people go out of there way to not match. I mean it seems crazy to have that stuff and not throw them together.

Personally I'd do it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a restock tho. I can see people who purchased to re-sell cancel their ‘In process” pairs when they realize they’re not gonna make anything.
I’m not so sure about those big size...

Any LAbron jersey will do, but this one will look the best with these 7s, IMO. :nthat:

40E9A45B-EC79-4DB2-9738-2E433C22E440.jpeg

White laces on the MDs would look:emoji_fire:

this would be the outfit... so there is some type of contrast to wear with the kicks... just realized the hat dont even match the jersey since its different yellows lol... might just cop the jersey
2020-05-23_18-54-09.png

2020-05-23_18-54-37.png

Last edited:
Might have to get the China Moons just for their laces to swap onto the MDs lol

...or are there any laces that could be purchased separately similar to the ones on the 7s?

Last edited:
Resellers seem to be camped out around the high $400 mark in a size 13.

It would be nice if Nike had a interest or reserve type system for certain shoes they're unsure about. For example just run a poll to see how many would cop and maybe even offer reserved spots. I wouldn't mind paying months ahead of time for certain shoes.

Usually a 13, sized down a pulled the trigger on a 12 at 370 cuz I heard they run big

I feel like 12 and 13 won’t go much lower so had to just go thru w it

I’m going to try and be patient with these....but if I cave, you guys recommend goat or StockX.
Personally i use GOAT more so i’m more comfortable with them buying. less s

This time i went with StockX because it was a notable difference in price.

I always hear more problems with buying from SX then i do with goat.

Back
Top Bottom