Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Has anyone purchased similar laces to the stock ones of the 7s? I'm already searching for a pair of Burgundy ones for the CTKs lol

IMO, the cws for the 7s look the best when the laces match the tongue. :tongue:

IMO most of LeBrons shoes aren't aesthetic to rock with everything without looking like a bulky basketball shoe, if that makes sense. My favorite Bron silhouettes are 3,4,7,8 maybe the 12 but that's a BIG maybe.

Last edited:
IMO most of LeBrons shoes aren't aesthetic to rock with everything without looking like a bulky basketball shoe, if that makes sense. My favorite Bron silhouettes are 3,4,7,8 maybe the 12 but that's a BIG maybe.

💯

3’s and 7’s are the best IMO. After the 8’s I lost interest. I like the look of the 17 but haven’t seen them in the flesh

Am I the only one who has always loved the CTK colorways but can't lace up a pair of kicks that say Christ the King? Just me? Yeah? No? 😂😬👀🤷‍♂️

Media Day sellers on Stockx are playing big games right now over $10-$15 after already getting ready to make nearly double of whatever they paid.

I just want my size 13.

First time out in 3 months.

3BC9869E-E55E-4C82-92C8-CA5B3DDA254C.jpeg

Am I the only one who has always loved the CTK colorways but can't lace up a pair of kicks that say Christ the King? Just me? Yeah? No? 😂😬👀🤷‍♂️

i don't love the CTK but i have similiar hangups where i won't wear a shoe if its themed after a state not called TX, i also only buy TX ASG shoes, so no Fairfax, CTKs, and the only exception i made to that rule was the UM AJ12s for the collection

i don't love the CTK but i have similiar hangups where i won't wear a shoe if its themed after a state not called TX, i also only buy TX ASG shoes, so no Fairfax, CTKs, and the only exception i made to that rule was the UM AJ12s for the collection
I mean, those XIIs are SERIOUS.

I actually got a pair straight from Nike and my pairs came in really creased.. was kind of dissapointed tbh.
Both of my RC were creased a little in the same spot and both on the right shoe but nothing like that in the pic. I could honestly wear my pair 5 times at least before they look like that.

If my pair looks like that, it's going back. No way I would pay over retail for a shoe with that big of a crease in it. I would be on the phone with my CC company if it looked like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom