Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Yea those are definitely gonna be an addition
3B8BBAAC-5369-4FCF-9F82-D8C3640BFF56.jpeg

CTKs and HWC PEs?!?! my goodness i'm hella jealous right now. in my 15+ years of being on NT and seeing peoples' amazing shoe collections, i've never been more in awe than I am by this.

lebron 7s surpassed the Jordan XI as my favorite shoe line. that 360 air bubble and the flywire design on the uppers.. the comfort x aesthetics just do it for me

Don't really keep up with sigs much but TB can be a dope drop depending on the silhouette. Lebron 7 to 11. High note of his signature.

What’s the name of the grey and orange on the bottom? Eastbays? I remember buying them at HOH

i bit on those grey/orange TBs because I thought they were limited. I also liked the cw lol. Wore em a handful of times & then sold em years later when i was downsizing.

You can kinda make the Dodgers
i bit on those grey/orange TBs because I thought they were limited. I also liked the cw lol. Wore em a handful of times & then sold em years later when i was downsizing.

I was heavy on 1-4’s and the 5’s and 6’s really turned me off but when I saw these at the store I was like ok we back

I think if those LA dodgers 7’s release and it’s NOT part of the Lebron watch series, then it’s safe to assume that all hope is not lost for the CTK’s. But then they could both end up being part of the Lebron watch too. Lettuce pray 🙏🏽

Good to know!

0/2 that I’d actually purchase and wear, but it’s a dope cw nonetheless. Onto the next LB Watch!

Back
Top Bottom