• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters

c1228a264ce897eef86d7e6471237cb0.gif

Found a local pair of CTK 7’s in pretty decent condition for a good price. Think they’d still be wearable, or would I have issues with sole separation?
My bred Lebron 7 just came apart bought them last year. They where worn about 8 times. More than likely they will need a re-glue.

My bred Lebron 7 just came apart bought them last year. They where worn about 8 times. More than likely they will need a re-glue.

I recently sold my very used OG 7s on GOAT that i bought on release day. Hadnt worn em in years and no signs of sole separation that i could see. not sure what the new order will do with them but hopefully they’ll put em to good use.

Yup, those were easily going for 300-400+ at one point. Great pick-up

Thanks. Yeah I'm real happy I found them. Only real wear I found is part of the 23 logo and small swoosh on one of the tongues flaked/rubbed off. Can't see it with the laces tied though so all good lol. I had the CTK 3's, but sold them a while back. These are a worthy replacement.

Ended up pulling the trigger on these CTK 7’s. For $200, couldn’t pass them up. Only worn like 3 times.

3F99C3A0-B736-463D-9428-DC9F3F4B3246.jpeg
DB2520FA-BCCC-4404-8E3C-5134061F10DD.jpeg
damnnn that is an absolute steal. if i could get my hands on a pair in that condition for two bills, i’m paying asap!

by the way those plastic shoe boxes in the background, those from the container store? any thoughts on them? i’ve recently been thinking about upgrading my shoe storage

damnnn that is an absolute steal. if i could get my hands on a pair in that condition for two bills, i’m paying asap!

by the way those plastic shoe boxes in the background, those from the container store? any thoughts on them? i’ve recently been thinking about upgrading my shoe storage
Thanks man. Yeah, I couldn’t believe the price either. Paid way more for my CTK 3’s. As for the drop-front boxes, I’ve been using them for almost 3 years now. I like the way they display sneakers rather than just being in the boxes. Also more convenient to grab a pair when you want to rock them. No more shuffling around boxes just to grab a pair on the bottom lol. Only thing that sucks about them (the container store brand at least) is the plastic door tabs tend to break off after a while. Be prepared to buy spare doors when/if they break. Also, if you plan on keeping the original boxes, you’ll need to find a place to store those as well. Other than that, I’d say they’re a good purchase overall.

They are on sale until Friday if you do decide to try them. 25% off

Thanks man. Yeah, I couldn’t believe the price either. Paid way more for my CTK 3’s. As for the drop-front boxes, I’ve been using them for almost 3 years now. I like the way they display sneakers rather than just being in the boxes. Also more convenient to grab a pair when you want to rock them. No more shuffling around boxes just to grab a pair on the bottom lol. Only thing that sucks about them (the container store brand at least) is the plastic door tabs tend to break off after a while. Be prepared to buy spare doors when/if they break. Also, if you plan on keeping the original boxes, you’ll need to find a place to store those as well. Other than that, I’d say they’re a good purchase overall.

much appreciated info yall :nthat:

will def be coppin some after work today

Man the BBs, WTT ,the palmer and sprite lows is not bad at allllll.

Ehhhh I don’t know if any of those outside of Big Bangs really move me.

I’d swap the other 3 excluding BB’s for almost any other OG 9 colorway.

Miami Nights, Chinas, Cannons, SLH, Mangos, Cannons, Christmas >>>>>

Back
Top Bottom