Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I think they are still testing the market to be honest.

The 7s are still probably his best selling retro. This is a good pair to roll out with the HBCU push.

The 8 and 9 did well when they released but they don't exactly "fit" in with the way people dress today.

7's are the best selling Bron retro cause it's the one they released most of the colorways people actually wanted and nice new colorways.

They wasted $$$ on the 9's with the South Coast and those hairy Bush 9's. Should've replaced both of those pairs with Chinas, Cannons, Miami Nights etc. Almost anything would've been better.

BB's, WTT's, and Palmers were good retros. I only picked up BB's but the recipe of popular OG colorways and old PE's should be priority number #1. I want Lebron retro's to sell well because that means we will continue to get them.

Last edited:
Not falling for the false hype. Both pairs will go on sale. I'ma grab both at retail and play the price match game just to make sure I get a pair.

We have too many examples that give proof that these won't go... Most likely.

Ig was telling me the same stuff about the media days and the red carpets.

Imo
Well, maybe not the green pair.

But I don't think it will be an extremely difficult cop

Asking questions if they’re rare? He’s going to hook up the homies for $349.94 homie special!
Some of y’all be weird on here. No matter what I showed or prove y’all gonna try to find something. I simply asked because a store here is selling Saturday but I don’t see on SNKRS or really no other place. I been getting lebrons and have plenty from his very first drop to now.. not retros ..

Last edited:
7's are the best selling Bron retro cause it's the one they released most of the colorways people actually wanted and nice new colorways.

They wasted $$$ on the 9's with the South Coast and those hairy Bush 9's. Should've replaced both of those pairs with Chinas, Cannons, Miami Nights etc. Almost anything would've been better.

BB's, WTT's, and Palmers were good retros. I only picked up BB's but the recipe of popular OG colorways and old PE's should be priority number #1. I want Lebron retro's to sell well because that means we will continue to get them.
I think the 7s sold a lot cause had the patent Leather and kinda reminds me of a JORDAN 11 somewhat. My personal favorite is maybe the 2s and 9s.

Some of y’all be weird on here. No matter what I showed or prove y’all gonna try to find something. I simply asked because a store here is selling Saturday but I don’t see on SNKRS or really no other place. I been getting lebrons and have plenty from his very first drop to now.. not retros ..
lol ok. It's just us.

Bouncing back and forth from the 20 thread to the retro threads. Glad most love these. Enjoy everyone. Happy new year!
3A8DB420-0406-4890-8A36-0E897050DDAE.jpeg
54F33547-ECAE-4632-8CDF-7A4FF5D15BE5.jpeg
A06C8F6B-9FE4-40FC-9C97-F18B0CABA92F.jpeg
87DDD25F-73BA-4C20-AD7D-AB4D830F02C0.jpeg
D5A06199-CBD6-443D-9B13-95B74FA9D9AA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom