Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I couldn’t make it up to Corporate to cop the green pair I had to clock in early.
I haven’t even seen them for sale anywhere. One of the guys in my group said he’s knows someone with a 10.5 for $250 so I’ll probably grab those when I get off if he still has them.

Anyone have anymore news for the 3/1 release?

Think we kinda knew the greens were gonna be hard.

The 3/1 release date for the greens is interesting because I have only seen sneaker blogs talk about it with no retailers listed.

Blacks weren't too hard once Nike got thier ish together and put them on NDC.

Kind of a standard Lebron release. People below size 12 should have ate and above 12 had to get lucky.

57336A67-94DE-415A-B39B-D3796599D56E.jpeg
9BFD7103-63F3-46AF-835F-654E70CF52E8.jpeg

Blacks are sitting hard on SNKRS

Thanks for posting this. Nike is effing up bigtime. Got the "didn't get em". Only to come back in here and see that they put them on NDC, but by the time I got to em, sold out. Commented. Checked the snkrs launch page about 5 minutes later. Said sold out. Now all this time later I see your post, go in AGAIN, and able to get a pair. Nike baby what is you doin

Had a gift card didn’t want black pair as much as green but copped because they were sitting

Blacks are sitting hard on SNKRS

Again, thanks. They're not sitting sitting, Nike and SNKRS is having issues showing availability. I know all about the fake sellout so I was waiting for it to happen since everybody in here (nearly) took an L to start. Didn't happen after a while and I was away from the phone/NT for a bit. Then they popped up. Then people got em. Then they were gone again, online, on ndc, and SNKRS app showed sold out. I even left the page on the app, went to the "Upcoming" page, refreshed, and it said "sold out" still.

And I already described what happened after that. So these joints aren't really sitting, Nike is ****ing up. People are getting sent to screens where there's no availability.

Back
Top Bottom